200.gif

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
$700 trade in credit towards a pixel 7...
Honestly it might get too warm for you ? mine tends to heat up at times but I can't say it's more noticable than any other phone I've used.

I think it's worth a try for you but it's hard to say because we all use our phones different. And I've been with Pixel so long I can only compare it to other pixels

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
What phone are you coming from, not counting the Sony toaster

LG v60 thinq, and before that LG v40.

Overall, my 6pro has been solid. Camera is amazing and battery life, with 5g manually forced off, is pretty good most days. The trade in credit on the 7 pro is insane right now...its definitely, despite what Matt is gonna come in here and say.

yeah i mean $700 for my phone i paid $250 for is sweet...

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I haven't used an LG phone since the G3? G4? I loved that phone.

Anyway I think you'll enjoy the 7, I'm not sure any phone is going to be "perfect" My 7 pro has locked up a few times a week when unlocking, but I have their janky face unlock turned on, There's in the last 2 weeks I've had it happen 3x where I've been in a location and lost signal ( not phone related, just shitty signal) then had to reboot my phone to get data back once I got out of the building.
I can't comment on battery life as I'm in my car most of the day so I'm always around a charger. The camara is amazing, there has been complaints about the selfie cam overprocessing and I see it but it still looks good to me.
I enjoy the shit out of the call screening feature

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info