Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
If this is true the eagles are gonna average like 50 points a game this year

You would think they learned their lesson last time when they signed Demarco Murray and thought they had the hottest RB and a good overall team and bla bla bla. We will see in January 2024 how it works out.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I thought the Eagles might go after Bijan at 10. Seems he would be a big weapon for their playoff level team.

Lions found a way to screw themselves again. 4 players, 3 WRs and a Safety suspended for 6 games or indefinitely for gambling. Supposedly Lions fired 2 of the players and also fired Lions' personnel people.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
If this is true the eagles are gonna average like 50 points a game this year

They won't average shit, and Henry is injury prone. 2022 season was a fluke for the Eagles. Watch. they will be 8-8 on this upcoming season.

That crazy Hurts contact is going to cost the Eagles big time in the long run too.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I thought the Eagles might go after Bijan at 10. Seems he would be a big weapon for their playoff level team.

Lions found a way to screw themselves again. 4 players, 3 WRs and a Safety suspended for 6 games or indefinitely for gambling. Supposedly Lions fired 2 of the players and also fired Lions' personnel people.
I'll take it. Might make the division a little easier. :D Although the Bears will say "Hold my beer..."

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
FB_IMG_1682386940858.jpg

??

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
And the NFC north rejoices in this great news.
Meh, not me. As much as I hate that pre-madona MFer simply because he was a Packer and a flat out weirdo, I will say he did own us.
I'm more so, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best. With him being gone a lot of Bear fans will be busting nuts because we beat the Pack, assuming we beat them lol. I'd prefer to beat the Pack with Rodgers as the QB

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That's why the NFL North is rejoicing... Because he is no longer here to torment all of us.

You can only play who you play, in this case 2x a year, so the second point is really irrelevant.

He's gone. We're happy. Many of my Detroit Lions fans I know are quite happy too.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Watch Love/GB go 2-15 next year with those 2 wins being blow outs against the Bears.

For me it's the arrogant smug GB Fans/players that I can't stand. Yes, you owned us. But you've been lucky with 2 HOF QB's for 30 years. Statistical outliers.

But at least they only have 2 Super Bowl rings for those 30 years of HOF QBs.

• Love
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Watch Love/GB go 2-15 next year with those 2 wins being blow outs against the Bears.

For me it's the arrogant smug GB Fans/players that I can't stand. Yes, you owned us. But you've been lucky with 2 HOF QB's for 30 years. Statistical outliers.

But at least they only have 2 Super Bowl rings for those 30 years of HOF QBs.
THIS!

This is where my hatred for the team festered. Having to live in green bay, being a displaced Chicagoan and Bears fan. You are black listed up there. It's their obsessiveness with it. It's their inability to see anything other than the puke yellow and diarrhea green. I lifted weights in the high school weight room (which the school I went to, Preble, was also green and yellow colors) had "Property of Green Bay packers" on it. Street signs with packer helmets in them (I don't think they do anymore as they put the address blocks on them now). Busses in the colors, streets, businesses, etc, all named "packerland _________" in it. People developing shrines to it in their homes. It's just fucking ridiculous.

When I worked for McD's in high school, I worked in the Port Plaza mall (no longer there now, it's a food company HQ now at Dousman/Main St. at the river) and during the season, if you worked Sunday's you had to wear a packer jersey. I of course refused to, being a Bear fan. I got written up for insubordination...

So yea, seeing them suck going forward just absolutely warms my harbles.

• Haha
Reactions: Aircal and blue-sun

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This is what I found.

The Arizona Cardinals traded the No. 3 overall pick in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft to the Houston Texans on Thursday night, moving down nine spots to the 12th overall selection and acquiring a second-round pick on Friday (No. 33), a first-round pick in 2024 and a third-round pick in 2024

If thats true, I disagree with a better package.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Maro

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This is what I found.

The Arizona Cardinals traded the No. 3 overall pick in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft to the Houston Texans on Thursday night, moving down nine spots to the 12th overall selection and acquiring a second-round pick on Friday (No. 33), a first-round pick in 2024 and a third-round pick in 2024

If thats true, I disagree with a better package.
The report I saw must have been wrong. It stated 2-1rd picks this year and a 1st and 3rd next year. Iā€™m not watching it on tv. Trying to follow on my phone

Reactions: Fish

Thread Info