šŸˆ NFL Official 2022 Bears Thread - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
10 max based on the easy season and better coaching. Could as easily be 6. We'll find out. Bears have the cheapest roster in the NFL now so that doesn't say good things unless it happens to work like it did for Cincy. Watch the Coach T video. He knows his shit. Not the most charismatic guy but he knows football.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I don't need to. I posted above, that this is a dumpster fire of an organization, lead by mediocore (at best) coach/GM, that have been gutting the team this off-season. If you can't see that, you're blind.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The Bears will be one of the worst teams in the NFL next season. Hopefully its a stepping stone in the right direction and they rebuild the correct way moving forward. Still looks to me like they are setting Fields up for failure by giving him no help. I dont think Eberflus/Poles understands this is a high powered pass first offensive league now a days.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Bad practices last year as well and what was the end result?
I donā€™t know man. I guess Iā€™m just tired of seeing negativity lately. Nothing against you.

Hell, everyone thought Brady was done and over after the whole 4th down debacle against the bears. Dude only went on to win another super bowl. Iā€™m not saying the bears will thatā€™s for sure, but Iā€™m kinda trying to enjoy the show now. Even if it turns out to be a clown show.

Reactions: Maro

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Reports coming out that Fields looked shitty today. Thru 2 picks including a pick 6.

We need to go back and look at the whys.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

#fucknagy

Da Bears Football GIF by Chicago Bears

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112 and Maro

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I donā€™t know man. I guess Iā€™m just tired of seeing negativity lately. Nothing against you.

Hell, everyone thought Brady was done and over after the whole 4th down debacle against the bears. Dude only went on to win another super bowl. Iā€™m not saying the bears will thatā€™s for sure, but Iā€™m kinda trying to enjoy the show now. Even if it turns out to be a clown show.
I've said more than once Fields has a high ceiling and I hope he is the franchise QB we have never had. He looked horrible last year and yes you can blame some of it on Nagy. But Nagy isnt the one that fumbled the ball all those times, thats 100% on Fields. You can say he had no line, neither did Burrow and he got his team to the SB. Wasnt Mahomes o-line very suspect in 2020 when they got smoked by TB in the SB?
They did him absolutely no favors this off-season and it almost looks like they are setting him up for failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info