šŸˆ NFL Official 2022 Bears Thread - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Watch the video. Itā€™s more about his personal life as well. I knew he lost one brother but apparently both of his brothers are gone now. The other one was recent it sounds like.
Iā€™ve seen the video and read the letter to his younger self he wrote a week or 2 ago. Life ainā€™t fair, just gotta keep it moving.

Reactions: Fish

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Iā€™ve seen the video and read the letter to his younger self he wrote a week or 2 ago. Life ainā€™t fair, just gotta keep it moving.
Absolutely and thatā€™s what it looks like he was trying to do. Just sucks, but as you said. Hopefully he keeps moving and making right decisions. Iā€™ve heard nothing but good stories about people meeting him so he seems like a good dude.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
OK, I'm ready to give my first projections for O line. Let me know how wrong I am. LOL

Left Tackle: Braxton Jones. Super athletic. Smart. Understands leverage. Better at run blocking than pass blocking now. Did not face upper level competition but dominated. Needs to learn technique and get stronger. Has excellent Tackle size with his long arms.
If Jones is not the guy, there are 4 others competing for the position. All of them except for Borom have longer than 35" arms.

Left Guard: Cody Whitehair. Almost a lock at this position for this year.

Center: Lucas Patrick. Again, almost a lock. He's a veteran and is already taking leadership of the line. Big improvement from Mustipher.

Right Guard: I'll go out on a limb and say Bears will look for a RG in free agency or switch one of the other O line Tackles to the position.

Right Tackle: Teven Jenkins. It's his natural position and he would have been a 1st round pick if he wasn't injured last year.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1653525970911.png

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Shit, after the draft they had I can see it. Steelers and 9ers donā€™t have a QB.
Steelers got Mitch and Pickett, 9ers got Garopolo and Lance. If you believe the reports out of SF, Lance is going to start.

Steelers didnt have a QB last year either. LOL. Mitch probably could have done better with their offense. Would have beat the Bears straight up instead of needing refball to win.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Better D secondary to get the ball back and prevent TDs. Run game scheme coming to play outside zone (49ers scheme) rather than gap and take the pressure off Fields by running the football. Would have been better to get one or two top O linemen, for sure. Bears did sign 4 more O tackles to compete for the LT job. Looking like it will be Borom at LT and Jenkins at RT for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112 and Maro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info