Reactions: Flyn

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Warning Oh No GIF by WAHS Sidelines

Proceed with Caution.

There was lots of high hopes with John Fox...then with Trestman...then with Nagy.
True story, but as I mentioned in the last Bears thread. The Bears coulda hired Donald Duck and Goofy to run the team and Flyn would put a positive spin on it.
I havent spent a single cent on these fucks in over 3yrs (outside of watching games) and will not until they show me they are committed to winning. 3rd largest market in the Country and they cant even field a competitive team consistently.

My buddy bought me a $250 Bears jacket for my B Day 2 years ago. Ive never worn it, just sits in the closet lmmfao

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
True story, but as I mentioned in the last Bears thread. The Bears coulda hired Donald Duck and Goofy to run the team and Flyn would put a positive spin on it.
I havent spent a single cent on these fucks in over 3yrs (outside of watching games) and will not until they show me they are committed to winning. 3rd largest market in the Country and they cant even field a competitive team consistently.

My buddy bought me a $250 Bears jacket for my B Day 2 years ago. Ive never worn it, just sits in the closet lmmfao

I haven't skipped watching a game until this past season since I started watching Football again the year we went until the Super Bowl.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It's a semi rebuild year with a new coach and gm. Expectations should be low, and that's fine
How do you and Flyn say its a semi rebuilding year. Imo they need closer to a full rebuild and with only 5 picks this year they are fucked.

IMO on offense we need a TE, one stud receiver and another similar to Mooney, what are they doing with the O-Line? From local reports, Poles wants slim, quick and nimble guys on our O Line. Jenkins is probably the only one who fits that bill and they probably want him to shed a few lbs. Fields has an incredibly high ceiling, but from what we saw last year, I dont have much faith in him. Say what you want about his O-Line, but Burrows had a horrible line and took his team to the SB, the year before Mahomes had a horrible line and also took his team to a SB. Also, I really hope I'm wrong about the TE, but Kmet hasnt shown me shit.

Defense we are set at both ends if Quinn and Mack stay healthy, not so much the interior of our D-Line. Royally fucked at LB, we have Roquan and only Roquan.
Jaylon hopefully continues to improve and becomes a true shut down corner, but still need help on the other side. We are fucked at safety, Eddie Jackson got paid and then forgot how to play football.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
How do you and Flyn say its a semi rebuilding year. Imo they need closer to a full rebuild and with only 5 picks this year they are fucked.
A full rebuild would only have the team retaining a few key and mostly younger pieces. It'd be a whole sale of expensive vets for draft capital. What you described is not a whole rebuild at all, but a partial especially with retaining Mack and Quinn.

You listed off TE, WR, DT and LB as needed positions. How does that constitute a full rebuild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info