🏈 NFL Official 2022 Bears Thread - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
When Justina gets broke again, he'll eventually be benched and then traded not to long after, like that last guy and we'll be right back to square one.

I really don't think he sees what an absolute dumpster fire this team is. It isn't just about draft picks... We would need a crap ton of draft picks to pay off before we're even remotely a competitive team, much less a playoff contender. And you've seen our track record with developing our drafts... This isn't a "we're one or two pieces away from connecting all the dots..." type of situation. We already have the one or two dots, it's the other 51/52 we need.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
D629756B-1BE5-4D39-8F0A-CA95F27DEC67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bears beat the Packers tomorrow and folks are going to burn the city down celebrating as if they won the Super Bowl
Those are the fucking fans that don’t have a clue. Celebrate that win like it’s the SB, but lose the #2 slot in the draft. I want them to lose every game left. It would be very interesting if the are in the top 3 to see what they do

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Those are the fucking fans that don’t have a clue. Celebrate that win like it’s the SB, but lose the #2 slot in the draft. I want them to lose every game left. It would be very interesting if the are in the top 3 to see what they do

You can give the Bears the first 3 draft picks and somehow they would screw it up

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

The Uber... Delivering about as well Justina's arm in a crucial throwing down...

As to beating the puckers, yes.... Really I would really prefer to just take the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct early in the game for going after Karen's knees and sending him to early retirement.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Im still standing by my assessment of Bears not winning a single game the rest of the year, unless the other teams they play just completely collapse... Even the Packers and Lions are considerably better than the Bears the way they are now.

Im baffled how they got 2 of their 3 wins against the 9ers and the Patriots though, so surprises happen.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Bears favored by 4 points. Anyone taking that bet? Our defense is gone, our best receiver is out for the season, and Aaron Rodgers seems to really enjoy kicking our ass.
I don’t see it going the bears way tomorrow.
I don't know what spread you're looking at, but the Bears are 4.5 point underdogs... Will probably lose by 2 touchdowns in real time.

Yea, no one here is betting on the Bears.
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR :D

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I don't know what spread you're looking at, but the Bears are 4.5 point underdogs... Will probably lose by 2 touchdowns in real time.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR :D
My bad, you’re right. That makes more sense.
So we probably keep it close all game and rodgers finishes us off with a touchdown in the last minute of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info