Not open for further replies.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
He was on New Orleans this year and i do believe he caught one pass the entire season at the end of the year.... Also the only pass he's caught since being with the Bears.

Ahh ok. Here is his career highlight. Ironic it actually shows a really good throw from Trubisky. Seriously two what could have beens.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I literally had to search since for some reason people would rather shit talk a backup QB instead of actually saying what happened.

That being said, you guys are shit talking a backup QB. :rofl: Did you all rake the coals when Chase Daniels was signed too? I cant remember.

Reactions: Maro

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I literally had to search since for some reason people would rather shit talk a backup QB instead of actually saying what happened.

That being said, you guys are shit talking a backup QB. :rofl: Did you all rake the coals when Chase Daniels was signed too? I cant remember.
Every QB on this team is a backup QB.... Whos going to be the starter, Fields!?!?! He's even worse!!!!

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and Maro

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
FWIW, so not everyone has to go and search, the Bears signed Trevor Semen or whatever for 2 years/4 million with a chance at 5 million. Andy Dalton got IIRC 3X that much for one year to do what he did.

ZOMG TERRIBLE!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
This is an interesting video by Coach T. He has long videos covering football topics. Here, he focuses on new Bears Center Lucas Patrick. It's a good instructional video for what a Center and O line need to do each play. Shows how GB runs their plays, too, and the Bears offense is probably going to be similar. An interesting comment is Center Brian Allen was too light to handle the offense the Bears will be running. Mustipher is probably not strong enough for it, either.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Reports out that the Bills are going to match the offer.
So Bates isn’t coming here to save the season

So Close Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bears cheaped out and only offered $4 mil a year? Not enough. I had hoped they would offer Bates $6-$7 mil at least the first year.

There goes the SB.
It was only 8.8 million guaranteed (1st 2yrs guaranteed)! Its not like they didnt have the money either.
Bears desperately need a safety, the Honey Badger is still out there. Are they gonna pass on him for a 2nd time in his career?
I still stand by what I have been saying for years, the Bears are only interested in lining their pockets. Until they prove me otherwise, I'll continue to believe that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info