New Lenox IL
The Bears have been mathematically eliminated from the playoff

giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
They were eliminated in July when training camp started.
Nobody, including me, expected them to do shit this year. My guess is they trade Fields, sign/trade for a big name QB with all the money they have, and draft some young QB in the draft. They don’t have time to develop a QB. They need to be winning games next year, period.

Reactions: Marko

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
This is what I was asking about.

And one of biggest money drainers is Foles, who they just released and got absolutely nothing out of in the entire time he was here. He is 50x the QB fields is or will ever be. Great decision making!

And get a new damn stadium built

Screw that, until you get a team worth watching, i don't care where they play. All lipstick on a pig at this point. I'd put this team in a highschool stadium, that's about where they belong.

Reactions: Marko

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
And one of biggest money drainers is Foles, who they just released and got absolutely nothing out of in the entire time he was here. He is 50x the QB fields is or will ever be. Great decision making!

Screw that, until you get a team worth watching, i don't care where they play. All lipstick on a pig at this point. I'd put this team in a highschool stadium, that's about where they belong.
They have to get both players and a new stadium.

Look at how smart the Ricketts family were and how they rebuilt the Cubs. And rebuilt Wrigley Field in like 4-5 off seasons. And most importantly won the WS.
Just saying that’s like a blueprint of how a professional sports team should rebuild.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
They have to get both players and a new stadium.

Look at how smart the Ricketts family were and how they rebuilt the Cubs. And rebuilt Wrigley Field in like 4-5 off seasons. And most importantly won the WS.
Just saying that’s like a blueprint of how a professional sports team should rebuild.
And that happened because they sold the team to the Ricketts and brought in competent management.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and Marko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info