#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
QB1 for the 72' Bears.

61JaofVRDgL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
If Fields does not significantly improve his QB skills by Jan 2023, regard of wins/losses, then the vast majority of Bears fans, and sports media, will write him off as the long-term QB solution for the Bears.

Fields will then be slotted as a career back up QB for the remainder of his career unless lightning strikes twice. Granted, even as a back up QB, Fields will still earn a shit ton of money.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He's not wrong.

I've also pointed out in this thread, Mahomes and Burrow both took their teams to the SB with horrible O-Line play.
Albeit they didnt win it, they still made it with a horrible O-Line. Great QB's will make others around them look better including the line.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I've also pointed out in this thread, Mahomes and Burrow both took their teams to the SB with horrible O-Line play.
Albeit they didnt win it, they still made it with a horrible O-Line. Great QB's will make others around them look better including the line.

Flyn Flyn - your thoughts please?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I'll step in for Flyn...their record is 2 and 1. They are one game away from being undefeated. Sure they are not perfect...but still 2-1.
You all on here complaining they don't establish the run game. Or they abandoned it to early. Now that they are winning games with the run you cry they don't throw enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info