Status
Not open for further replies.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Shitty fan #2 checking in. 2 - 15.

You're playing an 0 - 1- 1 team and yet you have to wait until the final seconds of a game to eek out a field goal to win.

Can't wait for Mr. Glass Half Full to enlighten us. How anyone can sit there and think anything positive about this team and NOT become a shitty fan like the rest of us is beyond me.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Can't wait for Mr. Glass Half Full to enlighten us. How anyone can sit there and think anything positive about this team and NOT become a shitty fan like the rest of us is beyond me.
His glass is more than half full, his shit is overflowing 24/7.

As mentioned yesterday, I went to a car show vs watching the game. Unlike Mr cup overflowing, I dont watch the game 2 to 3 times to analyze it, I have better things to do in my life. So I'll go off what the local beat writers and talk radio say this morning. Took 3 timeouts to the locker room at halftime when they had time to try and march the ball down field??? I said it the opening game they dont trust Fields, if that isnt proof that I dont know what is. Or how about the fact they only let him throw the ball 6 fucking times in the 2nd half, again vs the 28th ranked pass defense SMFH. 3 games into the season and Fields has 100% regressed instead of taking a step forward.

Mooney after the game is still in uniform catching balls from the jug machine. Give me a fucking break, thats all an act, why not do that behind closed doors after practice? Pickup the clue phone asshole, there is a reason you were drafted in the 5th, your not that fucking good!!!

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Was able to get tickets through work yesterday. Section 110 row 12. Perfect day for a game.

PXL_20220925_181532981.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Pricey seats, have only had the opportunity to sit in that area once lol.
Is there a lot of empty seats in the upper bowl or is just how the pic came out?

There was definitely a decent amount of empty seats in the 400 level. More than I remember ever seeing last year, especially with yesterday's nice weather.

I'm also not selling my tix this year as easily as I did last year. Bears suck, Fields sucks, and Soldier Field really fucking sucks!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
There was definitely a decent amount of empty seats in the 400 level. More than I remember ever seeing last year, especially with yesterday's nice weather.

I'm also not selling my tix this year as easily as I did last year. Bears suck, Fields sucks, and Soldier Field really fucking sucks!
Sucks for you but good for the fans that are staying away

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Yea they were going for like $450 a ticket on Stubhub and was able to get them for free through work. It seemed like there were a lot of empty seats up top there. Dick Butkus came out on the field during one of the timeouts and made fun of the idea of moving the team to Arlington Heights.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Yea they were going for like $450 a ticket on Stubhub and was able to get them for free through work. It seemed like there were a lot of empty seats up top there. Dick Butkus came out on the field during one of the timeouts and made fun of the idea of moving the team to Arlington Heights.

Was Lightfoot at his side?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yep, I've said it a few times.....if it wasn't for Arlington Heights I'd cancel my season tix
Understood. We have friends with season tix down by the Bears tunnel and they said the same thing.

I know wrong thread but on topic. My name should be called for Cubs season tix within the next 2-3yrs. Gonna be a tough pill to swallow with the way the team currently sits. But dont want to pass up the 8-10yrs of waiting lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Have you sat anywhere else at Soldiers Field and if so where?
What I'm getting at, is how did you like those seats compared to anywhere else you have sat? As mentioned I have sat there once, but on the visitors side, I have sat in similar seats multiple times as Steiner Electric had 4 seats on the other side.
I prefer the 200 level between the 40's. I feel being that close is cool, but you dont get to see the plays really develop imo. Where in the 200 level, shit even in Chet Donnelly Ryan02Stang seats you actually see a ton of shit I dont feel you see in your seats.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
What I'm getting at, is how did you like those seats compared to anywhere else you have sat? As mentioned I have sat there once, but on the visitors side, I have sat in similar seats multiple times as Steiner Electric had 4 seats on the other side.
I prefer the 200 level between the 40's. I feel being that close is cool, but you dont get to see the plays really develop imo. Where in the 200 level, shit even in Chet Donnelly Ryan02Stang seats you actually see a ton of shit I dont feel you see in your seats.

Yeah, 200 and 300 level really seems to be the sweet spot of being high enough to see the plays develop but still be low enough to feel close. If I won the lotto I'd get seats between the 40's, mid-200 level or lower 300 level.

Reactions: Shawn1112

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I am not against a good running game. I don't think anyone here is. The issue is, the Bears are one dimensional because either they don't have the plays to use Field's supposed QB1 talent or maybe QB1 really isn't QB1 and they don't have confidence in him. I think it's the later.

I mean, any of us here could hand off to a back and get ready for the next snap.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
I've also sat in the 200 level and can agree there's a different appreciation from that higher up to see more of the field. I also didn't notice that the food options in the 100 level were all that much better than the options from the 200 level when I went to a game last year.
I work for Tate & Lyle which was previously the AE Staley company based in Decatur, IL . The founder, Gene Staley, started the Decatur Staleys football team back in 1919 which eventually became the Chicago Bears. Super thankful for the tickets but am also wondering if we have connections to some even better seats given the history :p

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So once other teams start stacking the box against QB1, what's going to happen then?
Then they run play action and Fields shows you he is the franchise QB....duh
I am not against a good running game. I don't think anyone here is. The issue is, the Bears are one dimensional because either they don't have the plays to use Field's supposed QB1 talent or maybe QB1 really isn't QB1 and they don't have confidence in him. I think it's the later.

I mean, any of us here could hand off to a back and get ready for the next snap.
Talent around him and trust are the biggest issues imo.
But that's only after watching the entire game 3 times and once in slowmo to see "every play develop"
Soooooooo fucking true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info