Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
They will lean on Montgomery after tonight, he will be the workhorse, and will get injured sometime mid-season... Watch

As for Fields, he was as shit as he always is. 70 yards for an NFL QB is despicable and pathetic, barely had more than that last game. Last year i think he averaged something like 130 all season long. What the hell do people see in this guy as a QB?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What happened to goal line offense, fullback running back and just plow it in. Fucking jabronis
Bears actually kept a FB on their roster for shit like this. Your at the half yard line and you line up in the shotgun, SMFH
Give the ball to Montgomery with the fullback leading the way. Or line Fields up over the center and have him leap, its 18 fucking inches.
That was an obvious TD. You can see the ball and the line. Packers always have the refs on their side.
You are so fucking delusional! There was ZERO evidence to overturn that call. Shitty play call on the Bears part.
Bear fans are the fucking best man ???????
Please dont group us with him, his glass is always full no matter what.
Meanwhile, an actual QB1 is completing 14 straight passes.
And the Bears only attempted 11 fucking passes lmmfao.
Ive said it a dozen times and will say it again. The Bears have ZERO weapons on the offensive side of the ball outside of Montgomery.
They did nothing at all to help Fields in the off-season and imo set him up to fail.
Texans next week.
Bears should beat them, then you will be on your high horse with "I told you so" next week lmmfao.
Where has your boy Mooney been, I mean you have told us he is a #1 WR. You told us how great it was them him and Fields were working out together all off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info