Oct 5, 2012
Fire Trash GIF

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
The box score says your full of shit
4-7 for 48 yards with 26 yards coming on one pass. Took 2 sacks and a QBR of 78.3.
Didnā€™t watch the game but the numbers paint a different picture.
The offensive scheme is what looked better than Nagyā€™s BS complex scheme. They actually had a safety outlet for Fields. They ran the fucking ball. Thatā€™s what the stats donā€™t show.

Reactions: blue-sun

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Am I going to get crucified here for saying the Bears are a dumpster fire of an organization?

Please tell me I donā€™t have to expand further.
Nope, Iā€™m probably one of the biggest die hard Bear fans around. They are horrible as a team and even more so as an organization
The offensive scheme is what looked better than Nagyā€™s BS complex scheme. They actually had a safety outlet for Fields. They ran the fucking ball. Thatā€™s what the stats donā€™t show.
Then you should have said the offense looked better and not singled out Fields.
How did the 1st team offense do against the Chiefs 1st team defense?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
From everything that i saw last year, he is one of the worst QBs ive ever seen in my life. Not joking....

He has great athleticism, but that's about it. The only thing on this team worse than him is the management and ownership.
Agreed 100% about last year. Shit he led the league in fumbles most of the year. He was flat out basura. But he does have a high ceiling, but unfortunately the Bears did nothing to help him this year. It will probably be similar to last year. Bears will more than likely ruin his career

Reactions: blue-sun

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Agreed 100% about last year. Shit he led the league in fumbles most of the year. He was flat out basura. But he does have a high ceiling, but unfortunately the Bears did nothing to help him this year. It will probably be similar to last year. Bears will more than likely ruin his career
Then ship him off somewhere else where he'll be a perpetual back up when they trade the world for their next "franchise QB".

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Nope, Iā€™m probably one of the biggest die hard Bear fans around. They are horrible as a team and even more so as an organization

Then you should have said the offense looked better and not singled out Fields.
How did the 1st team offense do against the Chiefs 1st team defense?

In a pre-season game.... meaning nothing.

He is NOT good.

This ^^^^^
Im still not saying he is a bust as he has a high ceiling. But the Bears did him no favors this off season and look to be setting him up for failure.

From everything that i saw last year, he is one of the worst QBs ive ever seen in my life. Not joking....

He has great athleticism, but that's about it. The only thing on this team worse than him is the management and ownership.

You know the Bears are bad when the local HS football games are more entertaining

I bet Trubisky has a great season with Pittsburgh too. Watch what happens this year.

The Bears are where QBs go to die. They have zero ability to draft, develop, or maintain an already good QB

giphy.gif

Everything is gonna be all right. Have a little, just a little, koolaid. Itā€™s a rebuild. If fields sucks, he ass will be shipped out before the trade deadline and we get the number one pick next year. Kick roquan to the curb and get another first round pick for his stupid no agent ass. They won the damn game for chriminee sakeā€¦

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Fields would have been 5-7 if Herbert hadn't dropped an easy catch. His passes were on target and he showed his run ability. Points subtracted for not scoring but this was a game against a SB level team.

Good points are Bears didn't have a lot of penalties (5). They swarmed to the ball and played with effort. The rookies made some good plays, especially Brisker and Sanborn. Bears took away the ball twice while giving up zero turnovers. Trenton Gill, 7th round pick, looked really good with several punts inside the 20 and solid holds for Santos. Bears actually adjusted at halftime. Doesn't matter but Bears won the game.

Long way to go with the rebuild but the Bears didn't look like crap today. Coaches are doing a good job.

For comparison, DeShawn Watson 1-5 for 7 yds.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
giphy.gif

Everything is gonna be all right. Have a little, just a little, koolaid. Itā€™s a rebuild. If fields sucks, he ass will be shipped out before the trade deadline and we get the number one pick next year. Kick roquan to the curb and get another first round pick for his stupid no agent ass. They won the damn game for chriminee sakeā€¦

Havenā€™t the Bears been in the ā€œrebuildā€ mode since 2006?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Fields would have been 5-7 if Herbert hadn't dropped an easy catch. His passes were on target and he showed his run ability. Points subtracted for not scoring but this was a game against a SB level team.

Good points are Bears didn't have a lot of penalties (5). They swarmed to the ball and played with effort. The rookies made some good plays, especially Brisker and Sanborn. Bears took away the ball twice while giving up zero turnovers. Trenton Gill, 7th round pick, looked really good with several punts inside the 20 and solid holds for Santos. Bears actually adjusted at halftime. Doesn't matter but Bears won the game.

Long way to go with the rebuild but the Bears didn't look like crap today. Coaches are doing a good job.

For comparison, DeShawn Watson 1-5 for 7 yds.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
giphy.gif

Their backups won a pre-season game, starters didnā€™t do shit.
NOBODY is giving the Bears a 1st rounder for Roquan lmmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info