rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Talk Show Problem GIF by Rooster Teeth

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The offense was pretty shitty in the 1st full week of practice. I think Tuesday they went 0-7 in the red zone and 0-3 in the 2 minute drill. The one day they did okay, was due to defensive linemen pulling up when they could have sacked Fields twice.

Better news is it’s sounding like Brisker is a ball hawk. Creating turnovers and always around the ball. Although I still don’t agree with their 1st 2 picks. We might wind up having an above average secondary.

Reactions: blue-sun

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Roquan is requesting a trade.
Probably because those cheap prick, jew bag owners wont pay him what he deserves.
This organization just sinks lower and lower every fucking day, they truly disgust me. If fans had any real brains they would stop going to the games and not renew their season tix. Thats the only way to send a message. (yes I know how long it takes to get season tix lol)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Roquan tosses out a trade request as a bargaining chip. Media freaks out and spreads the news far and wide which is what Roquan wanted.

Bears can continue negotiating or do nothing forcing Roquan to play under his current contract or sit out the season. They can also franchise tag him after that. Twice.

Eventual result will probably be a contract extension at an agreed upon price that is somewhere in between what each party wants now.

Reactions: Maro

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
Roquan tosses out a trade request as a bargaining chip. Media freaks out and spreads the news far and wide which is what Roquan wanted.

Bears can continue negotiating or do nothing forcing Roquan to play under his current contract or sit out the season. They can also franchise tag him after that. Twice.

Eventual result will probably be a contract extension at an agreed upon price that is somewhere in between what each party wants now.
Agreed, but it would be a bad look if they're trying to under pay him and he ends up walking. Personally, I'll reserve judgment till more info comes out

Also, note that Roquan doesn't have an agent, so this isn't going to follow the general standard for how contract negotiations work

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Dude, I know you're in Florida and probably don't listen to Chicago sports radio, but this has been the active talk on both The Score and MVP for at least two weeks (probably more). It's not necessarily a ploy in a bargaining chip. I don't think he's happy and you know how 'ole "alligator arms" Ginny and company are... He sees things getting worse before they get better and he wants to go to someone that actually has a chance to contend while he's still able to. Not waiting for a new dome in Arlington a decade from now and retire from the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info