🏈 NFL Official 2022 Bears Thread - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Hilarious how Chicago is trying to keep the Bears now after Mayor Lightfoot said "they should focus on beating the Packers". Bears gave them a big FU!

"The only potential project the Chicago Bears are exploring for a new stadium development is Arlington Park," according to a statement from a team spokesman

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Arlington Hts is a rich suburb, and its on the north side?
Arlington Heights is like Beverly Hills in comparison to Chicago... Much rather have a business there than Chicago. But its northwest burbs.

I wonder how that would work with them on taxes too. It's still Cook County so in one way or another, Chicago is gonna be gettin' sum of dat monaaaay.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Arlington Heights is like Beverly Hills in comparison to Chicago... Much rather have a business there than Chicago. But its northwest burbs.

I wonder how that would work with them on taxes too. It's still Cook County so in one way or another, Chicago is gonna be gettin' sum of dat monaaaay.
I'm not arguing that, but its far from a rich suburb. Its like most middle class burbs, it has its good areas and shitty areas
Why would Chgo get some of the money, Chgo doesnt own Crook County its just the biggest city in Crook County.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1658066361315.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Sorry Lori, I just cant see them staying if they dont have complete control.

The Bears already responded and in a nice way told her to go fuck herself
Soldier Field is the smallest stadium in the NFL and is one of the worst if not the worst. I fucking hate it with a passion and always have.
All these other teams over the last 10yrs or so getting these new bad ass stadiums and we get stuck with our pile of shit. Games in December and January straight up suck for the most part. Fuck all that macho man "Bear Weather" bullshit, there is no such thing anymore as they practice indoors in a temperature controlled environment.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yes they did... And I love it! She doesn't grasp the concept that the Bears don't give two fucks about what she thinks or wants to do. They're going to Arlington whether she likes it or not. Their response said that their agreement with the Arlington sellers is predicated on them not looking at other facilities.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info