TS
TS
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
10 max based on the easy season and better coaching. Could as easily be 6. We'll find out. Bears have the cheapest roster in the NFL now so that doesn't say good things unless it happens to work like it did for Cincy. Watch the Coach T video. He knows his shit. Not the most charismatic guy but he knows football.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden nut swinger
Reaction score
0 - 17

This is a dumpster fire of an organization, with a shit GM/coach, that have been gutting the team left and right this off-season.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden nut swinger
Reaction score
I don't need to. I posted above, that this is a dumpster fire of an organization, lead by mediocore (at best) coach/GM, that have been gutting the team this off-season. If you can't see that, you're blind.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The Bears will be one of the worst teams in the NFL next season. Hopefully its a stepping stone in the right direction and they rebuild the correct way moving forward. Still looks to me like they are setting Fields up for failure by giving him no help. I dont think Eberflus/Poles understands this is a high powered pass first offensive league now a days.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Reports coming out that Fields looked shitty today. Thru 2 picks including a pick 6.

Maro

Addict
Reaction score
Reports coming out that Fields looked shitty today. Thru 2 picks including a pick 6.
Not a good look, but for some possible context, sometimes in these practices coaches have QBs throw the ball out there even if it's a busted play that would typically be thrown away.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bad practices last year as well and what was the end result?
I don’t know man. I guess I’m just tired of seeing negativity lately. Nothing against you.

Hell, everyone thought Brady was done and over after the whole 4th down debacle against the bears. Dude only went on to win another super bowl. I’m not saying the bears will that’s for sure, but I’m kinda trying to enjoy the show now. Even if it turns out to be a clown show.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden nut swinger
Reaction score
But, but, but... They ALWAYS have good practices...

0 - 17. fight me.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

We need to go back and look at the whys.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

#fucknagy

Da Bears Football GIF by Chicago Bears

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don’t know man. I guess I’m just tired of seeing negativity lately. Nothing against you.

Hell, everyone thought Brady was done and over after the whole 4th down debacle against the bears. Dude only went on to win another super bowl. I’m not saying the bears will that’s for sure, but I’m kinda trying to enjoy the show now. Even if it turns out to be a clown show.
I've said more than once Fields has a high ceiling and I hope he is the franchise QB we have never had. He looked horrible last year and yes you can blame some of it on Nagy. But Nagy isnt the one that fumbled the ball all those times, thats 100% on Fields. You can say he had no line, neither did Burrow and he got his team to the SB. Wasnt Mahomes o-line very suspect in 2020 when they got smoked by TB in the SB?
They did him absolutely no favors this off-season and it almost looks like they are setting him up for failure.

TS
TS
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fields rarely has two bad practices in a row. Following that history, his practice today was supposed to have been much better. On time and accurate. WRs still need work. Bears still need a WR1. Bears had all rookies, except for 2nd year Borom, playing the 1s O line today.

TS
TS
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
With Quinn missing mandatory camp, it's looking more like he will be traded. What would you guys like to see the Bears get for him? Players? Draft picks?

Top Bottom