šŸ€ NBA Official Bulls Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
1000000250.jpg

This is the craziest Stat line I've ever seen. I had to double check to make sure this wasn't over multiple games. Absolutely nuts.

Reactions: Rico and Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Meanwhile, Lauri Markannen dropping 38 as the main option in Utah making less than half what Zach makes. Something Chicago could have done.
The Bulls are fucked, cant play a lick of defense to save their life and cant shoot the 3 either. Lavine Fleeced them on the contract.
Patrick Williams isnt going to be what we hoped he would be, remember he was a 6th man in college lol.
I stand by my prediction of being a 5-6 seed, shit possibly the 7th

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
jesus :ROFLMAO:

I'll be completely transparent here. I haven't given a shit about basketball since the bulls/Jordan dynasty. But I started to dip my toe back in at the start of this season (and part of that was helped by fan duel :LOL: ) and I realized I actually still like watching this sport. There's also a lot of other factors at play here since the Suns are looking FANTASTIC so far this year, and the Coyotes are absolute shit and I have no desire to watch them.

But this game is embarrassing. Last few suns games have been EXTREMELY close right down to the last few seconds. Not this game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
jesus :ROFLMAO:

I'll be completely transparent here. I haven't given a shit about basketball since the bulls/Jordan dynasty. But I started to dip my toe back in at the start of this season (and part of that was helped by fan duel :LOL: ) and I realized I actually still like watching this sport. There's also a lot of other factors at play here since the Suns are looking FANTASTIC so far this year, and the Coyotes are absolute shit and I have no desire to watch them.

But this game is embarrassing. Last few suns games have been EXTREMELY close right down to the last few seconds. Not this game. :ROFLMAO:
Bulls have a good record against the best teams in the league (Milwaukee, Boston, etc), just lose to shit teams for whatever reason. Not sure why they decided not to show up tonight against Phoenix.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
He has REALLY ramped it up. Which is nice since we don't even have Chris Paul or Cam Johnson right now . But Booker, Lee, and Ayton......god dayum.
Zach COULD do that. But his head is too big. Booker used to be that way too. Then Chris Paul showed up and set him straight.

Ayton of course was going to eat in the post. Vooch is a terrible defender.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Zach is the embodiment of everything wrong with basketball players today. His play in OT being the worst.

They demonstrated several times they couldn't stop him going to the rack. He even did it in back to back possessions and they basically let him walk in for easy dunks. So what does he do? Jacks up 4 threes and misses all of them. Absolute joke. Ruining the game.

The end result never would have been a thing Zach had any basketball IQ at all. I HATE this dude. Watching him play makes me angry. I've never hated a hometown sports player (in ANY sport) as much as I hate this dude. It's going to be a long 5 years.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
This team is getting difficult to watch. There is zero effort. It's like they don't give a shit. Not crashing the boards, not closing out in D, not attacking the rim, not going after loose balls, etc. 13 offensive rebounds for New York in 3 quarters. That doesn't happen on talent or size. That's 100% effort.

They need to blow this mf up. Trade Demar, Zach, Vooch, PWill, Caruso, Lonzo (if that mf ever plays ball again). Everyone that has any value whatsoever. Stack picks. Tank. Hope to start to compete by 2025-2026.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This team is getting difficult to watch. There is zero effort. It's like they don't give a shit. Not crashing the boards, not closing out in D, not attacking the rim, not going after loose balls, etc. 13 offensive rebounds for New York in 3 quarters. That doesn't happen on talent or size. That's 100% effort.

They need to blow this mf up. Trade Demar, Zach, Vooch, PWill, Caruso, Lonzo (if that mf ever plays ball again). Everyone that has any value whatsoever. Stack picks. Tank. Hope to start to compete by 2025-2026.
Trash with 5 turnovers and zero free throw attempts.
I watched tonight and 2 nights ago. I agree with everything you said

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
When the fuck did they peak, the 1st half last year? Me and Sprayin Sprayin have been telling you guys the last 2 years that Trash Lavine sucks and they wonā€™t win with him. But you guys bought in to the Trash hype train
They peaked at the beginning of last year. They won a bunch of games early but then They slid in to the playoffs when everybody got hurt. We are never going to see that team again that peaked. It takes a lot for me to hate a player and I canā€™t put all the blame on Lavine. IMHO Bulls need to trade the farm for a legit superstar or we will be back to mediocrity.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The 1st half of last season when everyone was calling DeRozan the worst signing of the season and he had a chip on his shoulder. And Lonzo was still paying. And Lavine was just excited about winning games so he throttled back a little. And they were a 1 seed. I'll give it to you, I was hyped.

But DeRozan has turned back into a wish.com version of Melo. Iso ball every possession and teams have figured it out. Lavine has the lowest basketball IQ in the entire league. And they're using Vooch as a pick and pop guy when he eats on playing the low post. The offense is a mess. The defense is just about 0 effort.

Few bench guys that are already playing as if it's a tryout for their next team (Green, DJJ, Coby).

So many dudes on the FB groups wanna blame Billy D. And I'll give them some credit as he doesn't really seem to trying with this squad either. But they extended him 4 years before the season. He's staying. And really, the only way you ride with players and dump a coach is if you believe this team can win. And no one does. So the players will go. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thread Info