šŸ€ NBA Official Bulls Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1683905941408.jpg

God damnit the next 5 years are going to be hard to be a Bulls fan.

• Angry
Reactions: Rico and Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
View attachment 162032

God damnit the next 5 years are going to be hard to be a Bulls fan.
I thought we agreed on that when they gave Trash a max deal. Reinsdorf needs to sell the fucking team asap.
There was a report last week that AK got an extension that wasnt reported. I didnt dig too much into it though. If so, what has he done to earn an extension?

Reactions: Rico

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought we agreed on that when they gave Trash a max deal. Reinsdorf needs to sell the fucking team asap.
There was a report last week that AK got an extension that wasnt reported. I didnt dig too much into it though. If so, what has he done to earn an extension?
Both Billy and AK got extensions this season without announcements

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't disagree, hes not a #1 option. I would be in favor of blowing things up but I can already see how AK will not get what he thinks he has with Lavine. He was asking for Two 1st rounders for Caruso at the deadline... lol.
I just don't see it happening.
Lavine will get you into the play-in game and out of the lottery every year. It's basketball purgatory. You can literally never get better. No one comes to Chicago in FA. They never have. They have to rebuild through the draft. You could absolutely get 3-4 1st rounders over the next 5 years for Zach and Demar. Put all the eggs into younger dudes (Coby, P. Will, Ayo) and then fill the roster with bums. 5 year rebuild, with opportunity to compete within 3 with the right picks. You'd be in better shape in 5 years than keeping Zach and trying to make the Roster work.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Rico

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Its the direction they should take for sure. I think AK needs to put his pride aside and admit this core group is not winning a championship. Especially when your most important piece with Lonzo isn't coming back. Like I said, as a fan I would like for them to choose that path but I don't see it happening based on their inactivity at last year's deadline.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Rumors are that the Bulls are beginning to shop Zach Lavine.
If they do that, might as well tear it down and start over imo.
Lets just say they got the #3 from Portland for Trash. Who are they drafting and imo they wont be a better team right away.
I say tear it down, hopefully get that #3 from Portland, tank next year for another top 3 pick and build off that
I just dont see any plug and play options that will make them contenders next year with trading Trash

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
If they do that, might as well tear it down and start over imo.
Lets just say they got the #3 from Portland for Trash. Who are they drafting and imo they wont be a better team right away.
I say tear it down, hopefully get that #3 from Portland, tank next year for another top 3 pick and build off that
I just dont see any plug and play options that will make them contenders next year with trading Trash
#3 will either be Scoot Henderson or Brandon Miller. Both would have been #1 picks if they got drafted the last couple of years.

Thread Info