FB_IMG_1675981297620.jpg

So glad they held onto him.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don't think so. I think LA was just the worst possible fit. I think he has good basketball left in him.
He brings it every game and gives 110%, just cant shoot the 3 and thats what they really need.
Other than Donovan, I couldnt see why he would want to come here vs trying to catch on with a contending team

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
He brings it every game and gives 110%, just cant shoot the 3 and thats what they really need.
Other than Donovan, I couldnt see why he would want to come here vs trying to catch on with a contending team
Because he gets to play however he wants with Billy. For better or worse.

The risk reward is there too. Dude is in a contract year and as of now is seen as a locker room cancer. Going to Chicago won't make the Bulls worse. It could make a contender worse. He wants another real contract. Worst case he loses out on half a season playing with duds.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bulls should have dumped Lavine at the deadline. A bag of Doritos seems like a good deal for him now.
Bulls should have never signed Trash to a max deal. I believe me and Sprayin Sprayin were the only ones screaming that. Others on TCG were on Trash's nuts making him sound like a great fucking player that was gonna lead the Bulls on deep playoff runs. He is a fucking loser and will never be the alpha on a championship team imo.

Reactions: Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Bulls should have never signed Trash to a max deal. I believe me and Sprayin Sprayin were the only ones screaming that. Others on TCG were on Trash's nuts making him sound like a great fucking player that was gonna lead the Bulls on deep playoff runs. He is a fucking loser and will never be the alpha on a championship team imo.
Never. Dude could be a phenomenal spot up shooter who can also make his own shot of needed. But never a max deal #1 guy ever.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL

I was with you guys. I said something about not signing him to a big deal just because other trash players got big deals.

Thread Info