Grand Rapids, MI
1000000391.jpg

1000000392.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The team is supposedly fed up with Zach. Apparently had a huge blow up at half time against Minnesota.

I'm going deep into my bag and asking Santa for a Christmas miracle. Get Zach OFF of this team!
Yup, read it as well.
Would you trade him for Westbrook and the Lakers #1 pick? You get out of Trash's contract and get an expiring deal on Westbrook.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Absolutely not. Westbrick deserves LA. I wouldn't trade trash for hot garbage.
I'm not a Westbrook fan either, but thats the only thing I could think of to get out of Trash's contract. They arent going nowhere with or without Trash.
So why not dump his contract for an expiring contract plus a 1st rd pick which will probably be middle of the pack.
They could even trade for Westbrook and cut him, IDK lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a Westbrook fan either, but thats the only thing I could think of to get out of Trash's contract. They arent going nowhere with or without Trash.
So why not dump his contract for an expiring contract plus a 1st rd pick which will probably be middle of the pack.
They could even trade for Westbrook and cut him, IDK lol
There was a mock trade to Dallas thag I didn't hate. Tim Hardaway Jr, some role player, and a couple draft picks (though they were like 4 or so years out).

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Personally I think with P will it will take time and more confidence... he in my opinion has the skills to be a good starter in this league (a little bit better than JAe crowder)... he just needs to keep building/practicciung...
I'd sure like to see that happen as I like him. You gotta remember though, he wasnt even starting in college he was a 6th man.
So I agree with Sprayin on him leaving college to early

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
They're expected to be active in the buyout market. They're looking at Westbrook and John Wall. Might miss on both, but they're going to try.
Westbrook does not make them a better team imo. They are fucked regardless, gave max money to a non max player.
Like I said a couple of times in this thread, they will be mediocre at best for the length of Trash's contract.

Thread Info