NBA Official 2022-23 Bulls Thead

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
1000000250.jpg

This is the craziest Stat line I've ever seen. I had to double check to make sure this wasn't over multiple games. Absolutely nuts.

Reactions: Rico and Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Meanwhile, Lauri Markannen dropping 38 as the main option in Utah making less than half what Zach makes. Something Chicago could have done.
The Bulls are fucked, cant play a lick of defense to save their life and cant shoot the 3 either. Lavine Fleeced them on the contract.
Patrick Williams isnt going to be what we hoped he would be, remember he was a 6th man in college lol.
I stand by my prediction of being a 5-6 seed, shit possibly the 7th

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
jesus :ROFLMAO:

I'll be completely transparent here. I haven't given a shit about basketball since the bulls/Jordan dynasty. But I started to dip my toe back in at the start of this season (and part of that was helped by fan duel :LOL: ) and I realized I actually still like watching this sport. There's also a lot of other factors at play here since the Suns are looking FANTASTIC so far this year, and the Coyotes are absolute shit and I have no desire to watch them.

But this game is embarrassing. Last few suns games have been EXTREMELY close right down to the last few seconds. Not this game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
jesus :ROFLMAO:

I'll be completely transparent here. I haven't given a shit about basketball since the bulls/Jordan dynasty. But I started to dip my toe back in at the start of this season (and part of that was helped by fan duel :LOL: ) and I realized I actually still like watching this sport. There's also a lot of other factors at play here since the Suns are looking FANTASTIC so far this year, and the Coyotes are absolute shit and I have no desire to watch them.

But this game is embarrassing. Last few suns games have been EXTREMELY close right down to the last few seconds. Not this game. :ROFLMAO:
Bulls have a good record against the best teams in the league (Milwaukee, Boston, etc), just lose to shit teams for whatever reason. Not sure why they decided not to show up tonight against Phoenix.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
He has REALLY ramped it up. Which is nice since we don't even have Chris Paul or Cam Johnson right now . But Booker, Lee, and Ayton......god dayum.
Zach COULD do that. But his head is too big. Booker used to be that way too. Then Chris Paul showed up and set him straight.

Ayton of course was going to eat in the post. Vooch is a terrible defender.

Reactions: IDAFC21