šŸˆ NFL Official 2022-2023 NFL Football Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sanborn > Smith

Bears made out big here.
My Wifeā€™s cousin who is probably Flynā€˜s son. I always tell him he canā€™t get enough Bears dick down his throat. After Sanborn had that game with like 15+ tackles. He decided to get in our FF group chat to tell us how smart the Bears were to get rid of Roquan and how Sanborn was the next Urlacher.

This same idiot bet me $250ish that Trubisky was going to be either top 5 or top 10 in the NFL in passing yards, TDā€™s, and one other stat in his 2nd year with Nagy ???. It might have been a combination of top 5 in one and top 10 of another. Regardless of what it was, I couldnā€™t take that bet fast enough. Iirc, I offered him 2-1 odds if he would bump it to $500 but he declined.

I got him this year for $250 on the over/under of total wins at 6.5. When the Bears were 3-4 after beating the Patriots, he went in the same group text telling everyone that the 6.5 was looking really good. I again offered him to increase the bet anything up to $2500 and he declined again lol.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
My Wifeā€™s cousin who is probably Flynā€˜s son. I always tell him he canā€™t get enough Bears dick down his throat. After Sanborn had that game with like 15+ tackles. He decided to get in our FF group chat to tell us how smart the Bears were to get rid of Roquan and how Sanborn was the next Urlacher.

This same idiot bet me $250ish that Trubisky was going to be either top 5 or top 10 in the NFL in passing yards, TDā€™s, and one other stat in his 2nd year with Nagy ???. It might have been a combination of top 5 in one and top 10 of another. Regardless of what it was, I couldnā€™t take that bet fast enough. Iirc, I offered him 2-1 odds if he would bump it to $500 but he declined.

I got him this year for $250 on the over/under of total wins at 6.5. When the Bears were 3-4 after beating the Patriots, he went in the same group text telling everyone that the 6.5 was looking really good. I again offered him to increase the bet anything up to $2500 and he declined again lol.
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So who next????
No clue. I imagine they're going to push hard for brady, but they need to draft and groom someone who can actually comprehend McDaniels system if he is going to continue being the head coach.

Realistically though they need to draft nothing but defense, the unit is still fucking terrible as always.

Reactions: Jamesv82
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info