• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
From espn.com

"While still critically ill, he has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact. His lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress," the team said. "We are grateful for the love and support we have received.""
I just heard on the sports radio, supposedly someone that is a friend of the family tweeted that he was awake. Not sure if any truth to it as there has been so much false info reported

Reactions: Fish

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Legit awesome that he's making progress like this. Bills are gonna win the superbowl if this dude continues recovering. Damar will whisper to josh allen "go kick some ass" then allen will pass for 400 yards, rush for 150, and jump clean over every defensive player on the field in every remaining game

Then netflix will make a movie or docu-series about it

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
She's a travel nurse and has worked all over the country in hospitals including trauma centers. Her training was in Tampa at a grade 1 trauma hospital. Says the ribs get broken often if the CPR is done correctly.

I did a google search, too, and here's the first result: The incidence of rib fractures after CPR is reported in over 70% of CPR cases, with a mean number of 7.6 broken ribs per person

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info