šŸˆ NFL Official 2022-2023 NFL Football Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Glad they got it as an extension, when you factor in this year it turns into an average around 35 million a year which I'm good with. No trade clause will give him a little peace of mind with the rumors constantly around him.

Him and Davante through the 2025 season should be more than enough time to make some noise or figure out it's just not going to work.

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Jamesv82 and BS ISF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

The Office No GIF

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I heard that at 5am on The Score, totally forgot to post it to bust yours and J Jamesv82 chops lol.
Who is your backup, any chance Colin could be better?
Nick Mullins and Jarret Stidham (sp?)

They traded for Stidham because he was a backup with Daniels in NE so I imagine hes sticking around because he knows the offense.

Mullens is a competent backup.

I mean Kaepernick's last two seasons were BRUTAL statistically speaking, and hes been out of the league for what, 5 years now? Just would rather not have the distraction.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nick Mullins and Jarret Stidham (sp?)

They traded for Stidham because he was a backup with Daniels in NE so I imagine hes sticking around because he knows the offense.

Mullens is a competent backup.

I mean Kaepernick's last two seasons were BRUTAL statistically speaking, and hes been out of the league for what, 5 years now? Just would rather not have the distraction.
If he stayed in shape like he says he has and yes I know staying in shape and game shape are 2 different things. I can see him getting a roster spot as a backup somewhere.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
If he stayed in shape like he says he has and yes I know staying in shape and game shape are 2 different things. I can see him getting a roster spot as a backup somewhere.
I would agree if it werent my team. :bowrofl:

I just dont wanna hear all the BS the first time Carr has a mediocre or bad game....

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

I was listening to another video about it and they mentioned being a backup to Fields, and I dont know how to feel about it.

I personally dont care, but I know unga bungas are going to unga bunga and its just too much distraction for something I want to ATTEMPT to like this year. :rofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was listening to another video about it and they mentioned being a backup to Fields, and I dont know how to feel about it.

I personally dont care, but I know unga bungas are going to unga bunga and its just too much distraction for something I want to ATTEMPT to like this year. :rofl:
Could care less, the Bears are going to be fucking horrible this year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info