šŸˆ NFL Official 2022-2023 NFL Football Thread

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
A year too late, you aren't getting your family back.

There was something else going on if they got divorced. One more season of playing isnt going to be an auto divorce thing.

Rodgers to the Jets would be hysterical

Gotta follow the path Farva paved. Win 1, everyone thinks you are good, steal money, retire.................shit. Wrong order.

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
fastnloud GIF

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

Sucks they werent able to get anything for him, but it just was never going to work with him so time to move on.

I mean, would any smart GM trade for someone they know wont be on the team in the near future? First round pick and that salary, or should I wait a few days and get him for cheaper, keep my draft picks? Decisions........

Reactions: Flyn

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I mean, would any smart GM trade for someone they know wont be on the team in the near future? First round pick and that salary, or should I wait a few days and get him for cheaper, keep my draft picks? Decisions........
The Raiders asking price was a third rounder from everything I heard because they knew he and the other teams had all the leverage.

I thought Carr would have wanted to find a trade because that would mean he would keep his current contract which I don't see any way he gets paid 40 million next year, but maybe he'll find the right fit and do well for himself. Guess we will see.

He would be an upgrade for at least 10-12 teams I imagine.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The Raiders asking price was a third rounder from everything I heard because they knew he and the other teams had all the leverage.

I thought Carr would have wanted to find a trade because that would mean he would keep his current contract which I don't see any way he gets paid 40 million next year, but maybe he'll find the right fit and do well for himself. Guess we will see.

He would be an upgrade for at least 10-12 teams I imagine.
He would be an upgrade from what the Raiders will have in September. ?? McDaniels gonna McDaniel. Jay Cutler would probably have a different career if he stayed in Denver and wasnā€™t also McDanieled.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info