Real Name
Mike
FB_IMG_16315734987348333.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears made the playoffs last season with a lot worse QB talent. They improved the RB, TE and WR positions as well as QB. Why is it so hard to imagine them having a chance to make the playoffs again? Tougher schedule and the CB situation is bleak. O line is starting from scratch at the Tackle position but I'm not counting them out yet. This was the first week and the Bears were playing the wrong QB and had a bad game plan.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I agree that, if the Bears are losing with no chance of playoffs or winning with Dalton, it's probably best to ease Fields in. IF they are similar to last year and close to making the playoffs, playing Fields might make the difference.

I actually don't mind Nagy playing him in spots if the frequency continues to increase quickly. It's a compromise.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I agree that, if the Bears are losing with no chance of playoffs or winning with Dalton, it's probably best to ease Fields in. IF they are similar to last year and close to making the playoffs, playing Fields might make the difference.

I actually don't mind Nagy playing him in spots if the frequency continues to increase quickly. It's a compromise.

Agreed with you until easing in quickly. Prefer a structured approach with NFL plays, not college plays.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Talent and execution are two different things. We can all agree that Field's has more talent, but Dalton's release, ability to read defenses and get through progressions is definitely a head of him. Let's not ruin the potential future of the franchise behind a spotty offensive line trying to get traction
Thank you!

Reactions: Aircal

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Iā€™d like to see Fields come in for a series not replace Dalton for a play or 2. Dalton looked good that qtr. Montgomery shook that LB out of his cleats. Too bad Goodwin held on the play.

No Iā€™m not screaming Fields must play. All Iā€™m saying is, if Nagy is going to play him. Give him a series or 2.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Iā€™d like to see Fields come in for a series not replace Dalton for a play or 2. Dalton looked good that qtr. Montgomery shook that LB out of his cleats. Too bad Goodwin held on the play.

No Iā€™m not screaming Fields must play. All Iā€™m saying is, if Nagy is going to play him. Give him a series or 2.

You just gave Flyn Flyn and GLADIATOR GLADIATOR an erection

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info