šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Will continue to suck until the team is sold. Typical Corpo disappointment that makes residual money on an emotionally driven customer base.

in 1984 you can walk into the lobby of Halas Hall, receive a friendly greeting. Walk in and stand outside the locker room of the practice field and the players would greet you with pictures, autographs, etc before and after practice. Hell, some players would walk you around the building.

Now, all guarded, cannot even drive up to the parking lot.

Corpo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was gonna say, this isn't 1 or 2 accusers here. I will say innocent until proven guilty, but 20 something plus... Yea, not looking good.
I thought money grab by some greedy whores at first. Now I'm just like WTF dude. With all your money you shouldnt be paying for pussy (or a "massage"). When are these famous and or rich people going to learn. Have the bitch sign a full consent form that she is agreeing to fuck or whatever is about to go down. Shit, I'd even record it showing they werent forced to sign it

Reactions: FESTER665

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Draft Dr. Phil, The Tape Never Lies on Andy Dalton. Dr. Phil likes Dalton. Says he's way better than Trubisky. In the clips, Dalton is much more set and squared than Trubisky. You can see him go through his reads. He sometimes misses seeing open guys but he anticipates and throws a lot better than Trubisky waiting on Robinson to get open. IMO, Bears need to draft/sign a good WR, especially if Miller is leaving.

OT round 1. WR round 2. Protect Dalton and give him targets. I hope Pace doesn't do something insane and give away the farm to move up and grab a QB. So many needs and the 4th or worse QB is not top.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info