šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Draft Dr. Phil, The Tape Never Lies on Andy Dalton. Dr. Phil likes Dalton. Says he's way better than Trubisky. In the clips, Dalton is much more set and squared than Trubisky. You can see him go through his reads. He sometimes misses seeing open guys but he anticipates and throws a lot better than Trubisky waiting on Robinson to get open. IMO, Bears need to draft/sign a good WR, especially if Miller is leaving.

OT round 1. WR round 2. Protect Dalton and give him targets. I hope Pace doesn't do something insane and give away the farm to move up and grab a QB. So many needs and the 4th or worse QB is not top.

LMMFAO!!!!
So you went from drinking Tru Bust Ski's kool aid, to Dalton's because some guy points shit out and says he likes him.
You have to be fucking shitting me

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He was one of my favorite players. Fuck Pace and Nagy for really gutting this team. I really hope they're both gone by week 10.
Bears have never fired anyone mid season. So unfortunately we are stuck with them for the full year. I dont entirely blame Nagy, he might be a decent coach with the right players. But ultimately, it comes down to the ownership, they are the real issue here.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Bears have never fired anyone mid season. So unfortunately we are stuck with them for the full year. I dont entirely blame Nagy, he might be a decent coach with the right players. But ultimately, it comes down to the ownership, they are the real issue here.

Ohh he has a huge part of the blame IMO. The best leaders will work with what they got. Not make their ideas work even though they donā€™t have the people to make it happen.

Tailor your strategy to your personnel. Not force someone to do something you know they canā€™t do.

Reactions: blue-sun

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have been suggesting the Bears draft OTs 1st round for years. Good teams build their teams around the lines. Bears keep trying to use free agency or lower picks to fill the O line. Get some road grader OTs and run the football. When teams tighten up their D, QBs can take advantage. And they get protected. Leno and the vacant RT spot do nothing to help.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have been suggesting the Bears draft OTs 1st round for years. Good teams build their teams around the lines. Bears keep trying to use free agency or lower picks to fill the O line. Get some road grader OTs and run the football. When teams tighten up their D, QBs can take advantage. And they get protected. Leno and the vacant RT spot do nothing to help.
Mitch couldnā€™t take advantage of a drunk whore on prom night let alone an NFL defense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info