šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
EVERYTHING the Bears are doing is desperation. Shows what happens when your GM and coach know it's make a splash or go down. Bears owners should NEVER have let this situation happen. If they had any brains, Pace and Nagy would have been fired before the season and the new coach/GM would be in rebuild mode. Thinking the Bears are a QB away from the SuperBowl is living in rainbow unicorn land.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
EVERYTHING the Bears are doing is desperation. Shows what happens when your GM and coach know it's make a splash or go down. Bears owners should NEVER have let this situation happen. If they had any brains, Pace and Nagy would have been fired before the season and the new coach/GM would be in rebuild mode. Thinking the Bears are a QB away from the SuperBowl is living in rainbow unicorn land.
Dude, they are in rebuild mode imo. How do you explain letting Hicks and Fuller go?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Shawn, dropping the big salaries is desperation. Bears have no money. I'm sure Pace wants to make some "awesome" moves to guarantee at least one playoff win and a continuing job. He'll toss anyone he thinks makes too much money at the same time as the mediocre players he signed suck up the rest.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
Here he is. Our savior.

Notice Andy is alone on stage. No support from Nagy/Pace. Where are they?

"Veteran leadership and young talent." Andy already knows the team talking points. He sounds like an older Trubisky.

Social distancing maybe? Who knows. By no means our savior, but itā€™ll be an interesting year to day the least.

Seems like a nice guy, letā€™s hope for best lol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Giants are going after Golladay hard. Will Pace miss out again?

Looks to me like he is trying to trade defense for offense. Not working so far.

Is the plan to grab Golladay and then sell the future to get Wilson? That would be in line with the win this year at any cost philosophy. I want to see the Dalton interview if that happens. "But... I was promised the starting job."

Bears would have three expensive QBs on the payroll.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I was looking at Over The Cap and the Bears are fucked this year. $2 mil available now and Hicks is the biggest cap savings they can get if they trade/cut him. Stupid overpaying for mediocre players has killed the cap space the Bears enjoyed a couple years ago. This year, they overpaid for Dalton. Giving him a starting job he probably would have taken for half the money. Dump Pace. Dump the finance guys. They suck.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info