šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My point was Bears sign a QB that is universally disliked by Bears fans and, rather than some honest addressing of that issue, they post a public service message. That's the Bears lately. Not going to get any real answers from them.

As far as the whole Asian hate topic, who hates the Asians? One wacko killed several Asian rub and tug people because he was mad he had an addiction to it. Why are all the people posting stop Asian hate trying to turn it into a hate crime against a race and insinuating others are full of Asian hate? It's one psycho who was caught in a day. If anything, let's see some public service messages about mental health treatment.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
My point was Bears sign a QB that is universally disliked by Bears fans and, rather than some honest addressing of that issue, they post a public service message. That's the Bears lately. Not going to get any real answers from them.

As far as the whole Asian hate topic, who hates the Asians? One wacko killed several Asian rub and tug people because he was mad he had an addiction to it. Why are all the people posting stop Asian hate trying to turn it into a hate crime against a race and insinuating others are full of Asian hate? It's one psycho who was caught in a day. If anything, let's see some public service messages about mental health treatment.
You expect a sports organization to actively engage fans on their disappointment to moves they are making? Do you even watch sports?

This Asain hate thing isn't new, and it's not related to just this incident. Been a topic of conversation for several months now.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
As far as teams telling the truth and interacting with fan concerns, some of them do. We do get honesty out of some GMs and coaches but we don't from the Bears. I think Nagy told fans his real thoughts in his first year. Since then he has changed. The Bears climate of speaking the management line has taken over.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
As far as teams telling the truth and interacting with fan concerns, some of them do. We do get honesty out of some GMs and coaches but we don't from the Bears. I think Nagy told fans his real thoughts in his first year. Since then he has changed. The Bears climate of speaking the management line has taken over.
I have never heard of a sports team ever addressing fans that way. "hey sorry about the Andy Dalton thing. We tried for Russ, but came up short. Please buy our stuff still." What do you expect them to say?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't want to move this thread off of sports so I won't comment here on who I think is pushing the topic. If you want to continue, we can do so in one of the politics threads.
You're the one who posted it originally :rofl: probably should have started that out there in the first place.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info