Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - SuperBowl or Bust?

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I agree ownership and management are incompetent. None of these mofos are going anywhere. Play the fuggin new QB!!!

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears made the playoffs last season with a lot worse QB talent. They improved the RB, TE and WR positions as well as QB. Why is it so hard to imagine them having a chance to make the playoffs again? Tougher schedule and the CB situation is bleak. O line is starting from scratch at the Tackle position but I'm not counting them out yet. This was the first week and the Bears were playing the wrong QB and had a bad game plan.

Maro

Addict
Reaction score
Talent and execution are two different things. We can all agree that Field's has more talent, but Dalton's release, ability to read defenses and get through progressions is definitely a head of him. Let's not ruin the potential future of the franchise behind a spotty offensive line trying to get traction

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I agree that, if the Bears are losing with no chance of playoffs or winning with Dalton, it's probably best to ease Fields in. IF they are similar to last year and close to making the playoffs, playing Fields might make the difference.

I actually don't mind Nagy playing him in spots if the frequency continues to increase quickly. It's a compromise.

Maro

Addict
Reaction score
Doubt we'll be close, Vegas has the over under at 7.5. I think we'll be real lucky to get that with this year's schedule and the o line issues

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I agree that, if the Bears are losing with no chance of playoffs or winning with Dalton, it's probably best to ease Fields in. IF they are similar to last year and close to making the playoffs, playing Fields might make the difference.

I actually don't mind Nagy playing him in spots if the frequency continues to increase quickly. It's a compromise.
Agreed with you until easing in quickly. Prefer a structured approach with NFL plays, not college plays.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Talent and execution are two different things. We can all agree that Field's has more talent, but Dalton's release, ability to read defenses and get through progressions is definitely a head of him. Let's not ruin the potential future of the franchise behind a spotty offensive line trying to get traction
Thank you!

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
NFL plays aren't something magic. Many NFL teams use plays like the QB option or run/pass option now because they work. Many colleges have caught up with NFL level play combined with college play, Alabama case in point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom