šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA
J Jamesv82
Oct 10th Bears in Vegas against the Raiders.
I'll be there, never been to Vegas and never had the want to go. But I do now lol

Damnit, Ill have to see how funds are looking in a few months, might have to get out there and see the new stadium as well.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Def would love to be sitting there with you when the Raiders beat the Bears but not looking good to make the trip.
I'll send you pictures lol.
As it gets closer and they announce when tix go on sale. I'll circle back and see who is all interested. As of now including the girls, we have about 12 people going. We are thinking of looking into an Airbnb vs a hotel on the strip and we will go Thursday night thru Monday morning.

Reactions: Jamesv82

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I'll send you pictures lol.
As it gets closer and they announce when tix go on sale. I'll circle back and see who is all interested. As of now including the girls, we have about 12 people going. We are thinking of looking into an Airbnb vs a hotel on the strip and we will go Thursday night thru Monday morning.
They just said on sports radio that flights are already booked to Vegas for that weekend...Wow!!

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA
J Jamesv82
Oct 10th Bears in Vegas against the Raiders.
I'll be there, never been to Vegas and never had the want to go. But I do now lol
Get the nightclub seats!!!

iu

E1HUTKXXoAUItti

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Justin Field's press conference showed he's nervous but not too nervous. Only had one question that had him scratching his chin.

The last question asked about his former career in the spotlight and if that made him ready for the NFL spotlight. He replied he's "made for this" and confidently said he's prepared to handle it. Way better press conference than Trubisky's early ones.

Reactions: Maro

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Matt Nagy is in love with Justin Fields. You can see it in his press conferences. He NEVER had that with Trubisky. I'm guessing Trubisky was a Pace pick.

Watching videos like The Tape Never Lies, Fields has way more NFL ability than Trubisky. He's a smart QB. I have watched entire game drop backs for him and he's not perfect but he's pretty good. Very accurate and not afraid to run or throw when the read is there. People are comparing him to a taller Russell Wilson. Let's hope.

Next year, in the draft, will the Bears go after Field's WR1, Olave? That could be special.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I have been watching some video on Dazz Newsone. Bears may have something here.

Newsome is an athlete. He somersaults into the endzone over a defender. He has a quick juke move that fakes the defenders out of their shoes. He's shifty to get a few extra yards. He gets open. As far as negatives, he lets the ball get to his body often. He is a talker. Celebrates most plays. Could be a prima donna if he develops into a great slot receiver. At the least he's going to give Miller and Byrd a lot of competition for the slot WR job. Returns punts well, too. He looks like he could be a bargain for a 6th round pick.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have been watching some video on Dazz Newsone. Bears may have something here.

Newsome is an athlete. He somersaults into the endzone over a defender. He has a quick juke move that fakes the defenders out of their shoes. He's shifty to get a few extra yards. He gets open. As far as negatives, he lets the ball get to his body often. He is a talker. Celebrates most plays. Could be a prima donna if he develops into a great slot receiver. At the least he's going to give Miller and Byrd a lot of competition for the slot WR job. Returns punts well, too. He looks like he could be a bargain for a 6th round pick.
IDK, he is small, not very fast and from what I read, not a great route runner. I still think Miller can be a stud in the right offense with a good QB.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Looks like I will be going to the Bears' game in Tampa Bay on Oct 24th. B-I-L after we moved them from Maine (a Huge Patriots/Brady fan), picked up TB season tickets once Brady went there. So they're his tickets we'll be going on. Still gotta work out the logistics, but I'll head down to Orlando then stay a week or so.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info