šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Whatā€™s amazing is how little of value the organization places on the fans (customers), media and ex-players.

Another example of the 1%ers showing their arrogance and how disconnected they are from society.
Just watching Ted's smug look on that call, says it all.

The fact that they aren't listening to anyone, and rearranging the deck chairs just reaffirms the safety net George and subsequently Ted, has. As long as Ginny is in charge, they're safe.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
But you're missing the point. No matter who they chose, they're still hampered by the management above them.

You know, the guy who is just a fan like the rest of us and the guy who insulted Olin.
He wonā€™t reply to the obvious. Like I said, they could hire Donald Duck and Goofy and he would put a positive spin on it.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I just did reply, Shawn. ???

It would make sense for McCaskey to hire a football guy as VP. He's REALLY stupid if he doesn't.

Heā€™s not going to hire a VP and why would McCaskey need a layer of insulation?

They are business people who focus on profits. George and Ted have turned that Mom & Pop business into a multi-billion dollar success.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Imagine if the Bears win a SB. The team value goes through the roof. McCaskeys could sell then and clean up. Think some of the family would like that? From a business standpoint, hiring a football guy makes a hell of a lot of sense. Only ego will prevent that from happening.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Imagine if the Bears win a SB. The team value goes through the roof. McCaskeys could sell then and clean up. Think some of the family would like that? From a business standpoint, hiring a football guy makes a hell of a lot of sense. Only ego will prevent that from happening.

Itā€™s already a multi-billion dollar organization.

McCaskey stated in the press conference they are not hiring a VP of FB Operations, let alone a knowledgeable FB leader.

Itā€™s over Johnny

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Explain to me how a losing football team is more profitable than a winning one
How about we start with selling out that shit hole of a stadium that we have pretty much every single game
Tickets, concessions, merch, parking etc.
Last 2-3 home games it looked like people got smart and said fuck the Bears and their owners by not showing up

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The Bears are ~5 on the list of most valuable NFL franchises I think. Somewhere in that area anyway. They are worth just north of $4B. The top team, the Dallas Cowboy's are in the upper $6B range. They aren't hurting for cashing out. $4B? $6B. Deck chairs off the Titanic at that point in time...

And if your scenario were the case, they've had decades (since 1985) to achieve it and haven't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info