šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

They were chanting fire Nagy at his kids football game. :bowrofl:

He said in his press conference that he didnt hear that, lying MFer
I played HS football with that dude (Jarrett)! Was a beast in HS!
Wasnt he a huge soccer star as well in HS. I thought I remember him being highly recruited in soccer?

I can tell you a few stories about Brittany (his sister) that would BLOW your mind. I have partied with her plenty of times at illegal poker houses in and around my area where I live now. Lets just say, she wasnt there to play poker.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
FilthySleepyArcticduck-max-1mb.gif

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Wasnt he a huge soccer star as well in HS. I thought I remember him being highly recruited in soccer?

I can tell you a few stories about Brittany (his sister) that would BLOW your mind. I have partied with her plenty of times at illegal poker houses in and around my area where I live now. Lets just say, she wasnt there to play poker.
Yeah, his freshman and sophomore years he played soccer.....made all state both years. Junior year he came out for football, coach put him at QB....which made no sense, as he should have been a RB. Dude was crazy fast though, and was 6'1" 210lbs, so it felt like tackling a freight train when you had to tackle him. He was also a hell of a kicker....longest I remember, he kicked a 48 yard FG in a game, which for high school football is crazy. He went on to play at Miami, and was the MVP of the orange bowl one year. He was an overall good dude.

And we'll have to have beers and discuss these Brittany stories LOL! She went to Barrington HS, so I never knew her.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
She is married with kids now and supposedly straightened herself out. I'll post a lot of shit on a public forum, but there are certain things, this being one of them that I wont.
More importantly where are these poker houses. :bowrofl:
Still a few around, but these are cash hold em games. I'd show up with $500 and I'm the small guy at these tables. Usually an average of $20k on the table at one time. Host takes a % from each hand, but also provides food, beverage's and alcohol. I was at one in Bartlett years ago that was raided by Bartlett PD and the Sheriffs. I just sold that dude all new chairs that I pulled off a job earlier that day. They all got confiscated and we all got locked up lol. They found a few Oz's of weed as well. MFers seen the cops coming on the cameras and thru all their weed in the garbage. Cops tried splitting it up and placing a little on all of us. Told them you better start taking finger prints off the bags, cause I aint taking no drug charges especially when I dont smoke. Peoples whos shit it was wound up telling them cops.

• Wow
Reactions: Rico

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Looking at this, itā€™s one thing for the Bears organization to have a subpar team and coaching staff.

Itā€™s a whole another level when leaks occur of Nagy being fired after the Thanksgiving game. Thereā€™s a respectful, proper way to handle releasing an individual from an organization and the past couple of days do not shine a positive light on the Bears organization.

I think many Bears fans still support the team due to the 85 and 06 seasons, or itā€™s family tradition passed down, but this Bears organization now is not the organization of old. To me, this Nagy firing leak is another example of an organization that is difficult to support, respect and trust.

I believe a step in the right direction is the sale of the team. Since that is not in the immediate future, the removal of Phillips and Pace should be the first course of action as we end the season.

Reactions: Marko and CMNTMXR57

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Looking at this, itā€™s one thing for the Bears organization to have a subpar team and coaching staff.

Itā€™s a whole another level when leaks occur of Nagy being fired after the Thanksgiving game. Thereā€™s a respectful, proper way to handle releasing an individual from an organization and the past couple of days do not shine a positive light on the Bears organization.

I think many Bears fans still support the team due to the 85 and 06 seasons, or itā€™s family tradition passed down, but this Bears organization now is not the organization of old. To me, this Nagy firing leak is another example of an organization that is difficult to support, respect and trust.

I believe a step in the right direction is the sale of the team. Since that is not in the immediate future, the removal of Phillips and Pace should be the first course of action as we end the season.

I was young (8-9) during the 85 season, my dad wasn't a football guy, but we did watch the occasional games that year and I remember watching the Super Bowl. Never really watched football other than the occasional Super Bowl at friends houses in the early 00's (I remember the wardrobe malfunction, in HD). We happened to start watching football again during the 06 season on a fluke and I got hooked. Had I started watching after that season when we sucked, I probably would not be hooked.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

Only this organization can fuck up so many simple things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info