šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It's Nagy's decision if he is activated. Could say yes and Teven would be playing. Your 2nd round pick is practicing and you don't activate him?
If he isnā€™t ready why risk another injury. Bears arenā€™t going nowhere this year. Peters has been more than serviceable imo. Iā€™d let him sit until next year, to avoid aggravating the same injury or possibly suffering another injury.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears are 1 game out of the bottom of the playoff structure. Nagy's only hope is to somehow get the Bears into the playoffs. He'll do anything he can to try to get to that spot. Reality says play the rookies. Desperation says don't rock the boat. After this coming week's loss to Arizona, let's see what happens.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Bears are 1 game out of the bottom of the playoff structure. Nagy's only hope is to somehow get the Bears into the playoffs. He'll do anything he can to try to get to that spot. Reality says play the rookies. Desperation says don't rock the boat. After this coming week's loss to Arizona, let's see what happens.

More likely, Nagy is showing up each day as he is looking forward to the next career opportunity as compared retaining his current head coaching role. The guy is most likely not feeling too welcomed right now.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Again with the playoff talk, you a funny ass dude.
I know in the back of your head your praying they make it just so you can say "I told you so" lmmfao

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Chicago Bears have a chance to compete in the Playoffs?

1638298363378.gif

• Haha

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Again with the playoff talk, you a funny ass dude.
I know in the back of your head your praying they make it just so you can say "I told you so" lmmfao
You are way off on this as you often are concerning my motivations. I hope the Bears lose every remaining game to bump up the draft picks and insure Nagy and Pace leave. Fact remains, they were 1 game out of the bottom playoff spot when I wrote that post.

• Haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Tell me if Iā€™m being too harsh on the Bears coaching staff

On that punt, perfect example of horrible coaching. Bears player touches the ball asap instead of surrounding the ball and waiting for the ref to blow the play dead. Probably would have knocked another 2-3 seconds off the clock. Those 2-3 seconds could be huge in a close game especially late in a game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info