šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Don't know yet. I hesitate on taking another OC coach. Isn't that where they picked Trestman and then Nagy from? Thinking that because they came from certain coaching ranks that they'd fix the issues. But both have turned out to be, well, you see.

One of the other benefits of waiting for the season to be over, is to see who becomes available. Granted if they're being fired, they weren't performing. But if it's a matter of right coach in the wrong organization (kinda like ours), maybe it warrants them interviewing.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Who do you guys like for Bears next head coach or GM? I'm looking at Buffalo's OC as one top choice.
I like him as well
Bears could have had Fangio or Arians so I don't have a lot of faith in their choices. Buffalo has one hell of an offense and Josh Allen seems to have been developed well.
I wanted Fangio as HC and let him hire an OC and let the OC bring his people in
Ron Rivera.
I wouldnt be mad, as long as he hired a great OC and a staff that could develop Fields.

Reactions: Aircal

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1636743574101.png

Reactions: Maro

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Iā€™d normally be hoping that the Bears would lose the rest of the season to secure a better draft pic, but thatā€™s not going to work this year.

Flyn Flyn you should change the thread title and remove SuperBowl. This season is a bust!
They dont have a 1st rd pick next year or a 4th or 5th (forgot if its 4th or 5th) due to the Fields trade. So they would be tanking for a high 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears fixing their Tackle issues? Borom is looking good at left tackle and Jenkins played right tackle in college. Thayer likes that set up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info