šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Dave, look at teams with quality coaches. They don't get penalties like this. Players have accountability but coaches have more for not having the players ready to play.

These are professional players, not middle school kids.

At this level of the game; false starts, offsides and pass interference is on the player who committed the foul.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Steelers MVP last night

1636458866169.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I put these penalties on the coaching. 13/14 penalties is ridiculous. Coaches are NOT doing their jobs.
I've mentioned it before in the last few weeks. They are very undisciplined as a team.
I was really hoping Santos would hit that. So close.
Negative, he missed by 5-6 yards. Sucks he lost his 40 in a row streak on a kick he never had a chance making.
291 yards for Fields tonight. The offense looked capable. Gave me a reason to keep coming back for another week, even if it continues to just bring pain and misery.
The offense looked capable in the 4th qtr, the 1st 3qtrs they looked like the Bears we all know.
I'm the type that will give credit when/where credit is due. Fields looked good as well in the 4th, he made some really nice throws.

Reactions: Aircal

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
He was getting flagged before that. He was staring down the coaching staff that cut him from the Steelers.
In todays NFL, that was just stupid on his part and again showed how undisciplined the Bears are as a team.
Right, agree he was for sure getting flagged before that...and it was stupid of Marsh to even open the door to a Taunting penalty.

But why is the ref hip checking a player? The ref looks like he intentionally put his hips back to make contact with Marsh.

Reactions: Maro and Shawn1112

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Again, I keep saying this. This team is a completely undisciplined, aging (especially defense), broken, crap coached dumpster fire. I said last night and then Shawn agreed above, it's sad that they fucked up Santo's 40 FG streak, putting him in that situation because of their offensive ineptitude.

1) Singing Field's praises... He's ok, but this team (speaking from the top, down), isn't a team that develops QB's. It is known as a place where QB's come and die. Then we have two QB veterans sucking up around $18M warming a bench. How can I get a gig like that? Yet management didn't deal them when they had the chance.

2) Our offensive line is a patchwork of mediocrity, which puts him at further risk.

3) Our defense is aging, regressing and not able to be depended on when needed. When an 11 year veteran makes the same motherfucking mistake 2x in a row, that's all that needs to be said. Our big money player, Mack, is completely absent (may be injured).

I really don't think anything will happen during this bye week if it hasn't happened today. So all the figure heads will change at seasons end, but in the end nothing will change as long as the McCaskets (spelled intentionally), own this team.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Again, I keep saying this. This team is a completely undisciplined, aging (especially defense), broken, crap coached dumpster fire. I said last night and then Shawn agreed above, it's sad that they fucked up Santo's 40 FG streak, putting him in that situation because of their offensive ineptitude.

1) Singing Field's praises... He's ok, but this team (speaking from the top, down), isn't a team that develops QB's. It is known as a place where QB's come and die. Then we have two QB veterans sucking up around $18M warming a bench. How can I get a gig like that? Yet management didn't deal them when they had the chance.

2) Our offensive line is a patchwork of mediocrity, which puts him at further risk.

3) Our defense is aging, regressing and not able to be depended on when needed. When an 11 year veteran makes the same motherfucking mistake 2x in a row, that's all that needs to be said. Our big money player, Mack, is completely absent (may be injured).

I really don't think anything will happen during this bye week if it hasn't happened today. So all the figure heads will change at seasons end, but in the end nothing will change as long as the McCaskets (spelled intentionally), own this team.
I agree on everything said and just adding a few things.

1) I think we have all said in one way or the other that we hope Fields is the long term answer. Agreed 100% that this staff can not be trusted to develop a QB.
As much as Flyn thinks we are idiots, we and professionals who are paid to critique these guys can see Fields starting to develop bad habits. Maybe they are idiots as well, IDK. Imo, the guys that have played this game and others who have dedicated their life to learning this game, have forgotten more shit that we combined know. So if they see it, best believe its true!

2) Just goes to show Pace is horrible with early round picks. I was excited AF when they drafted Jenkins to play left tackle. Well there is a reason he was still there when the Bears drafted him lol.

3) Quinn making that mistake twice in a row and just other dumb penalties thru out the season. Tells me they are undisciplined and I personally think Nagy has lost the locker room.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I am usually in bed by 7:30ish. I stayed up late to see what was going to happen. After 14-0 I put on my WW1 documentary on my phone and went to sleep.

I seriously am done donating money and time to this franchise until at least Nagy is gone. Not one more dollar or second will be spent watching this team by me, unless I am somewhere when the game is on. Which might be Thanksgiving. :rofl: No intentional watching in my house though.

I dont care how much money you pay Quinn. Two penalties of that nature in a row, bye. Find your own way home from Shittsburg.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info