šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Said it before, Nick Foles or someone similar to him will be the starter and they will draft a QB and say he is being groomed to be the starter.
They dont have the money or draft capital needed to get WIlson or Watson, unless they mortgage the future on them, which is suicidal imo.
After what the Lions got for Stafford, Bears at the least have to give up 3-#1's to get either of the 2 I mentioned.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Twitter won't load on Comcast now to get the tweet but this is from Brad Biggs.

The Chicago Tribune's Brad Biggs reports Andy Dalton "could be headed to the Bears" as the next quarterback domino to fall.
The Bears have been in the market for a veteran quarterback and Dalton fits that mold. That would also seemingly take the 33-year-old veteran out of the mix as a potential replacement for Russell Wilson since the Seahawks and Pete Carroll wanted to draft Dalton a year prior to pulling the trigger on Wilson (and have been rumored as interested suitors). Any Nick Foles-Dalton camp competition is a bleak outlook for both fantasy and Bears fans, but there's no denying the team has to address its situation under center in the coming days.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Is Dalton that much better than Foles? Couldnt they have had him for free last year? For some reason, I recall some Dalton talk last year.
Again, SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING BEING A BEARS FAN these days. In my 45 years, I have seen the Bears and Cubs win it all just once......smfh
I'm 33, so I haven't even seen the Bears win it all. The "at least the Bulls got 6 championships in the 90s" talk is starting to get too old to matter. It's brutal.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1615934543654.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info