šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Just shows you Poles isnt making decisions. They handed him a list of 3 finalists and said pick one.
Reports coming out that Quinn informed the Bears he was staying with the Cowboys prior to them hiring the idiot they hired

100% right. There's no way he made this decision. Sad that they keep making mistakes like this.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
100% right. There's no way he made this decision. Sad that they keep making mistakes like this.
Also tells me Poles is a "yes man". Takes the GM job but has no choice in the hiring of the head coach. They basically said pick between these 3, then Quinn informed the Bears last night he was staying put per reports. So he had to choose between the 2 finalists that the Bears picked.....smfh

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The Quinn part is a joke. Hence the LOL. Caldwell may not get a HC position. OC would be the next best thing. He has already shown interest in coming to the Bears.

I just read Eberflus was passing game coordinator in Dallas as well as LB Coach. Seems he has some offensive experience, too.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Keep an eye on Pep Hamilton from the Texans for Bears OC. He made Davis Mills look OK this year. Fields has a lot more talent than Mills. Hamilton was also with the Chargers when Herbert had his great year.

If you want a Shanahan tree pick, look at the 49ers Mike MacDonald.

Caldwell is also in the mix if he doesn't get a head coach job.

I don't like the Philly passing game coordinator who is being talked about. Guy's record is not stellar.

Who would you guys like to see or do you just hate everyone?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Keep an eye on Pep Hamilton from the Texans for Bears OC. He made Davis Mills look OK this year. Fields has a lot more talent than Mills. Hamilton was also with the Chargers when Herbert had his great year.

If you want a Shanahan tree pick, look at the 49ers Mike MacDonald.

Caldwell is also in the mix if he doesn't get a head coach job.

I don't like the Philly passing game coordinator who is being talked about. Guy's record is not stellar.

Who would you guys like to see or do you just hate everyone?
Doesnā€™t fucking matter, new regime equals same result. I tried giving them the benefit of doubt with the GM hiring. But itā€™s obvious as fuck that he is a yes man and they completely shit the bed with the HC hiring. Here is to the next 4yrs of punishment for Bear fans.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Bears are looking to sign Rich Bisacchio, Raiders interim head coach and special teams coordinator for Bears special teams coordinator. Chris Tabor is signing with the Carolina Panthers. Raiders are looking for a big name head coach so passing Bisacchio by. Bisacchio coached the Raiders into the playoffs after the Gruden mess.

Reactions: Maro

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Bears are looking to sign Rich Bisacchio, Raiders interim head coach and special teams coordinator for Bears special teams coordinator. Chris Tabor is signing with the Carolina Panthers. Raiders are looking for a big name head coach so passing Bisacchio by. Bisacchio coached the Raiders into the playoffs after the Gruden mess.
*Bisaccia

Reactions: Flyn

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
It's only been 36 years. ???
FB_IMG_1643405114367.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info