The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Eagles not looking too good

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I hope the Steelers kick their ass. Kansas City did the same PR stunt to Brady when he came to town in the AFC championship.

ā€œWeā€™re here to see Bradyā€™s retirementā€ yep then he sent Kansas packing.

Now itā€™s ā€œbens retirement partyā€ yea ok. Kermit the frog isnā€™t as good as you think. Donā€™t count your win before it happens

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Not saying the Steelers are gunna win, I just hope they do. Remember Brady blew the fuck out of Mahomes last year and it was amazing.

Fuck that dude and his crazy fucking tick tok cringe family

Thatā€™s just your hate towards him and that doesnā€™t take away how great of a quarterback he is. Down 7-10 points in the 4th i canā€™t think of many qbā€™s who can come back and win u the game like mahomes can.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Thatā€™s just your hate towards him and that doesnā€™t take away how great of a quarterback he is. Down 7-10 points in the 4th i canā€™t think of many qbā€™s who can come back and win u the game like mahomes can.

Bradyā€¦. Rodgers, Brees ya know the established greats? Heā€™s been in the league a few years calm
Down

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info