FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA J Jamesv82
Whats up with your Raiders……..lmmfao
2 of your top guys from the 2020 draft gone within a week

What’s the age old saying, “you can take people out of the hood, but you can’t take the hood out of the people” or something like that.

It was a terrible draft class for the Raiders and will likely set them back even worse than they already are….

They just signed DeSean Jackson so hopefully he can fill the Ruggs role for the remainder of this year. Then in the off-season they need to extend Carr to a super friendly team deal as long as they land his BFF Davante Adams. If they can pull that off theyll have a solid core on offense.

Then hopefully they just get healthier on defense and can develop some of the younger guys

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Or they will fuck up as usual and fade.

Raiders got a great deal with Mack, which, in hindsight, I think was a big fail for the Bears. Would much rather have had successfully chosen draft picks. Mack is good but not worth the picks and salary.
Pace cant draft in the early rounds to save his life. So he would have fucked that up too

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
What’s the age old saying, “you can take people out of the hood, but you can’t take the hood out of the people” or something like that.

It was a terrible draft class for the Raiders and will likely set them back even worse than they already are….

They just signed DeSean Jackson so hopefully he can fill the Ruggs role for the remainder of this year. Then in the off-season they need to extend Carr to a super friendly team deal as long as they land his BFF Davante Adams. If they can pull that off theyll have a solid core on offense.

Then hopefully they just get healthier on defense and can develop some of the younger guys
Why does everyone just think the Packers are going to let Adams walk this offseason? If he doesn't resign I 100% expect a franchise tag.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Why does everyone just think the Packers are going to let Adams walk this offseason? If he doesn't resign I 100% expect a franchise tag.

It all hinges on Rodgers really. If they pay him they may franchise Adams, but will they use the tag on him and pay him the cost of that tag if he says he doesn’t want to play with Jordan Love?

I dont think they can afford everything they have coming up, so they’ll have to figure some shit out….

I’m just hopeful he would want to play with Carr again, but even I don’t know if at his age he would be worth what he likely wants. The payday Hopkins got has the WR market all jacked up, I don’t know if he will get that kind of money but I’m sure that’s what he wants..

Would Rodgers take a pay cut to keep Adams? I imagine Carr would. :dunno:

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
So logically the best plan for a young inexperienced qb is to let the only WR of note walk for nothing? I am sure he isn't excited about playing with Love as he is a big step down. But the Packers aren't doing things for the sake of what Adams wants lol.

I agree that Rodgers would probably have to take a team friendly deal (Adams might as well) to get everyone signed. I just don't see the packers letting Rodgers and Adams walk.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So logically the best plan for a young inexperienced qb is to let the only WR of note walk for nothing? I am sure he isn't excited about playing with Love as he is a big step down. But the Packers aren't doing things for the sake of what Adams wants lol.

I agree that Rodgers would probably have to take a team friendly deal (Adams might as well) to get everyone signed. I just don't see the packers letting Rodgers and Adams walk.

In this day and age maybe he tells them if they franchise him that he’ll pull an OBJ to get cut…..

Maybe they’ll do a sign and trade?

Maybe they shouldn’t have borked the whole process pissing them all off?

I mean if Rodgers isn’t there are you going to hustle for Jordan Love? Fine, pay me 20+ million for one year with this guy but I’m phoning it in.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Packers need to move on from Love. He has been around long enough sitting on their bench and "learning" that, if he was great, he would be a lot better by now. He's mediocre at best.

We have no way to determine that. The coaching staff deals with him on a daily basis, they know what they have or don’t have, I’ll leave that decision to them to make, but if they do move on they’re admitting a brutal mistake they made.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info