šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Rodgers is probably the only person who knows if he will be in GB next year. Nice to have so much power.
Yup, notice how he hasn't publicly said anything about the situation. That's his escape clause to the media and fans.
"you guys made a big deal out of nothing, I never said a word about asking to be traded"

Reactions: FESTER665

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Anybody else thinking Jordan Love is the new NFC North Mitchell Trubisky? He has looked horrible so far. Keeps overthrowing open receivers. Rodgers is probably already counting the extra money he will get if he stays in GB.

I haven't watched anything about him yet, but I truely hope AR12 is gone from GB and Love becomes the new Trubisky/Mariota/Bortles/Winston,etc.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Anybody else thinking Jordan Love is the new NFC North Mitchell Trubisky? He has looked horrible so far. Keeps overthrowing open receivers. Rodgers is probably already counting the extra money he will get if he stays in GB.

Then one day later....

Lets take it easy on people that havent even had an NFL snap yet before we start comparing them to players with years of starting experience.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Then one day later....

Lets take it easy on people that havent even had an NFL snap yet before we start comparing them to players with years of starting experience.

Why I didnt even comment. The guy had 1 fucking practice and Flyn is well being Flyn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never believed me when I told him I personally knew people that were at Bears practices. Saying how bad Mitch looked and how he was inaccurate as fuck in practice. He was still on the Mitch hype train and praising him. But Jordan Love has one bad practice and his FIRST practice as the potential starter, and he jumps all over him lol. Pretty sure on sports radio they said that was Love's first time running anything other than the scout team since he was drafted.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
There's no rush to move him.....

If he doesn't play, he doesn't get paid.

Someone who blows 5-6 weeks in will still give up draft picks in week 5 or 6 of the season for him. See if he's willing to not make millions this year and don't give him an offseason with another team so they do really well and you get worse draft picks anyway.....

Whats better, trading him to Denver for 2 first round picks where he has an offseason with the team and might win 10-12 games, or trade him for 2 first round picks 6 games in when Denver is 1-5 and wont make the playoffs so you get a higher 1st round pick next year?

Reactions: bmoore04

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
There's no rush to move him.....

If he doesn't play, he doesn't get paid.

Someone who blows 5-6 weeks in will still give up draft picks in week 5 or 6 of the season for him. See if he's willing to not make millions this year and don't give him an offseason with another team so they do really well and you get worse draft picks anyway.....

Whats better, trading him to Denver for 2 first round picks where he has an offseason with the team and might win 10-12 games, or trade him for 2 first round picks 6 games in when Denver is 1-5 and wont make the playoffs so you get a higher 1st round pick next year?

Even if they move him in August look how long it took Brady to gel with the Bucks. He got there in March...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info