Story of my life

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears made the playoffs. First 2 QBs went to teams that weren't close. Fields is going to get every chance possible to shine. Nagy: "What can we do to make you successful?" Pace: "Yeah!"

Bears still have their picks next few rounds for this year. OL, WR, CB is my guess. Allan Robinson is probably a bit happier tonight. It's too early to tell but Fields could be the real deal. A lot of analysts had him as 2nd best QB behind Lawrence. I thought N.E. would trade up to get him at 7 so 11 is a bargain for the Bears. They gave up a lot but not too much.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bears made the playoffs. First 2 QBs went to teams that weren't close. Fields is going to get every chance possible to shine. Nagy: "What can we do to make you successful?" Pace: "Yeah!"
Bears backed in to the playoffs, only made it because a few other teams choked. They had no fucking business being in the playoffs and it showed

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So been reading on the Raiders pick, and I guess theyre saying that between the scouting team and O-Line coach (former head coach) Tom Cable, they liked Leatherwood the most for their scheme....

I know Cable has been really working his ass off with the O-Line so Ill give them some benefit of the doubt here, but still think they shouldve traded back.

Hearing the only offer they received to move back was from the Vikings who also needed OL so they were worried they were going to take Leatherwood.... So then you wouldve ended up with Darrisaw? O no, what ever would we do...

Even if they only moved back a few spots and just got an additional 4th rounder, its still better than always reaching with all your picks all the time because you "think" youre smarter than all the other GM's but they all look like "WTF" after your picks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info