Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like they traded every pick away LOL. Done watching the draft

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Raiders get the safety I wanted yesterday.

So if you would’ve told me the two they got in the first two rounds I would’ve been happy, but they drafted them backwards. :bowrofl:

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears just won the draft with Fields and Jenkins. I don't care what they do next. Well worth the trades.

Fields and Jenkins are like two first round picks. You guys are going to love Jenkins pulverizing defending LBs after taking out the D Lineman.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Overall, I am actually pleased with the draft they put together.... I wasn’t happy after the first round but am okay now. :rofl:

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
How sweet it is that Rodgers, or his people, are calling for the G.B. GM to be fired if they want Aaron back. Looks like there's trouble up in G.B.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Packers are crying about teams supposedly interfering with Aaron Rodgers and contacting him to gauge his desire to play for them. Good luck proving that.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Some happy talk for Raiders fans.

Its not happy talk for me.... I dont mind Derek Carr, its not like he's Mitchell Trubisky, Nick Foles, or Andy Dalton bad. :s00ls:

Plus Rodgers has maybe 2 or 3 years left at most IMO, Carr just turned 30. If anything I want them to lock him up longer on a team friendly deal so they can get more pieces around him.

My only negative on him is he fumbles a little too easily. If he can clean that up I'd be fine with them keeping him around.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
IMO, Carr is a middle of the pack QB. Rodgers would be a huge upgrade. Plus, if Gruden doesn't get him that upgrade probably goes to Denver. Raiders could lose by facing a tougher opponent every year. AFC West is going to be a tough division this year even without Rodgers. Chargers are improving and had a great draft. Chiefs have Mahomes and Denver could have Rodgers. Yikes!

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Never said he wasnt a huge upgrade, just that its a huge RENTAL for 2-3 years..... If you could get Carr for an extended team friendly deal Id be cool with it.

Statistically hes probably right around #10 of all the QBs which would be fine if the defense hasnt been atrocious for the past 15 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom