šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Growing up I donā€™t recall as many season ending injuries or other injuries that costed guys 6-8 games. The last 10-15yrs or so itā€™s been pretty bad. What do you think it is, just guys being bigger/stronger/faster and possibly over training?

Probably a combination of both honestly. These guys are training like crazy and getting bigger, stronger, heavier, faster, and tendons and ligaments arenā€™t able to stabilize everything as easily would be my guess.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

You MF

giphy.gif

?

Jamesv82

Addict
TCG Premium
Mar 9, 2017
Probably a combination of both honestly. These guys are training like crazy and getting bigger, stronger, heavier, faster, and tendons and ligaments arenā€™t able to stabilize everything as easily would be my guess.

Plus add in the reduced amount of pre-season games and the starters don't play, then expect to play full games in week 1. There is no "full contact" in practice so the first time going against another player that wants them to lose is week 1.

Reactions: FESTER665

Jamesv82

Addict
TCG Premium
Mar 9, 2017
That was a GREAT Monday night game. That last fumble had me clapping. I give credit to Baltimore for winning that game and going for it on 4th down.

It's a bit sad because I respect Andy Reid. If he had Vic Fangio running his D, he'd be stacking up the trophies.

With Jackson throwing that interception last week that ended up costing them the game. He was fighting this week to stay in it with KC and he did.

Def was a great game.

Reactions: Maro

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Agreed about the Mannings being such a better option... I figured, as a Lions fan, it'd be much more entertaining to hear their commentary on the ass beating through those clowns. It's been so boring as an evenly matched contest so far. But I'm sure Sharon will wake up and kill the lions like he always has in the past. Cover the spread? Probably not but that's not new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info