šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Favre starting a campaign that kids shouldnt play tackle football until theyre 14 years old....

As much as I hate to say it, I can get on board with this. I coached youth football for 7-8yrs when my son played.
Yes most leagues have some sort of weight rules regarding ball carriers and lineman. But some of these kids, in fact a lot of kids are simply bigger, faster, and more advanced that a lot of kids. I've seen some serious injuries including kids out cold before they even hit the turf after a big hit from 8yr olds up to 13-14yr olds in youth football. My son was always one of the smallest kids but played bigger than his size if that makes sense. My son knew the game and knew how to hit or take a hit (if not blindsided).

This might come off as sounding wrong, but its not meant that way. Some of these parents need to be slapped in the face and hit with a reality check. By 8yrs old, you as a parent or me as a coach know if your son should be playing football. Some of these dad's refuse to swallow their pride and accept that football isnt for your son. There are playing time rules so each kid has to play a certain amount of snaps. These kids that dont belong playing football are usually the ones that get seriously injured. With that said, even some of the better or bigger kids do get hurt as well. My son has taken some big shots to the head as he has always been a kid that had the ball in his hands whether playing RB or WR. Luckily as far as we know, no concussions.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
As much as I hate to say it, I can get on board with this. I coached youth football for 7-8yrs when my son played.
Yes most leagues have some sort of weight rules regarding ball carriers and lineman. But some of these kids, in fact a lot of kids are simply bigger, faster, and more advanced that a lot of kids. I've seen some serious injuries including kids out cold before they even hit the turf after a big hit from 8yr olds up to 13-14yr olds in youth football. My son was always one of the smallest kids but played bigger than his size if that makes sense. My son knew the game and knew how to hit or take a hit (if not blindsided).

This might come off as sounding wrong, but its not meant that way. Some of these parents need to be slapped in the face and hit with a reality check. By 8yrs old, you as a parent or me as a coach know if your son should be playing football. Some of these dad's refuse to swallow their pride and accept that football isnt for your son. There are playing time rules so each kid has to play a certain amount of snaps. These kids that dont belong playing football are usually the ones that get seriously injured. With that said, even some of the better or bigger kids do get hurt as well. My son has taken some big shots to the head as he has always been a kid that had the ball in his hands whether playing RB or WR. Luckily as far as we know, no concussions.

When I was a kid my Dad was the defensive coach for our teams, and my brother and I both played and I can get on board with this too. Granted it was a long time ago now, but there was plenty of times we would get hit and they would just say "ah, just rung his bell, give him a play or two off" and before you knew it you were back in the game.

My Dad was ruthless then too. I remember my older brother came in like a pound over weight for a game and my Dad looked at him and said "well, start running..." and he sweat out the pound to make weight and was in after halftime. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
When I was a kid my Dad was the defensive coach for our teams, and my brother and I both played and I can get on board with this too. Granted it was a long time ago now, but there was plenty of times we would get hit and they would just say "ah, just rung his bell, give him a play or two off" and before you knew it you were back in the game.

My Dad was ruthless then too. I remember my older brother came in like a pound over weight for a game and my Dad looked at him and said "well, start running..." and he sweat out the pound to make weight and was in after halftime. :bowrofl:
A pound aint shit, you should see what really goes on in youth wrestling with the elite clubs and weight cuts.

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sexual harassment seems to be a crime worse than murder now-a-days.
Because its now the cool thing to do. Fucked a famous dude years ago, now some other money hungry bitch accuses him of something.
Now the whole hoe train wants to jump on board.

Athletes and other famous people arent the brightest. All phones have cameras, get the bitch on camera before you fuck. Have her agree to this dick your about to get and ask her whats off limits.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1630421104069.png

:bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: ragingclue and Maro

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info