šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
New twist in the Aaron Rodgers soap opera. He has a decision to make. NFL and the NFLPA agreed to let players opt out again for 2021 (covid). Rodgers could opt out until July 2. If he does so, he keeps over $18 million in signing bonuses and doesn't have to pay a $2 mil. penalty. Basically he gets $20 mil. for not playing. July 2 is the deadline.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I saw the hit & run part of that. Must have been on something if they took him to the hospital unless it was for dog bites.

Sherman is a VP in the NFLPA so let's see if the NFL tries to bury this. His wife already posted that Nobody was hurt, he's a good guy.
Story I read said they got a warrant to draw blood

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Drunk driving. Crashing. Threatening people. Breaking into a home. Fighting with police. How is he still in the league? If the cops hadn't gotten there in time, would he still be alive?

According to the police report, which had not been made public, Shermanā€™s father-in-law, Raymond Moss, told investigators that the former Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers star partially broke in the door by repeatedly ramming it with his shoulder. Sherman called out, ā€œCome through, Ray!" in a hostile and threatening tone, Moss said.

ā€œThe family began to yell in fear,ā€ Moss told police. ā€œI used pepper spray on Sherman's face through the partially opened door as he was still banging and attempting to gain entry. I told him to stop. I armed myself with my handgun at this time fearing for the safety of myself and my family.ā€

Shermanā€™s wife, Ashley Moss, called 911 late Tuesday to report that he was being belligerent, had threatened to kill himself and was driving away after drinking two bottles of hard alcohol.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Drunk driving. Crashing. Threatening people. Breaking into a home. Fighting with police. How is he still in the league? If the cops hadn't gotten there in time, would he still be alive?

Heā€™s not in the league IMO.

If a team would have signed him he wouldā€™ve been busy now, I think heā€™s having issues with the fact no teams have signed him.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
More:

" Sherman was initially pursued after running his SUV through a construction zone and into a concrete barrier where highway workers were present at the time. One of the workers called 911. Sherman's vehicle was found a half-mile away after it was no longer able to be driven. Sherman was suspected of DUI. A blood sample was taken when Sherman was treated at the hospital for minor injuries after a K9 dog had to be used to subdue Sherman.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Good news for the Bears, maybe.
They are speculating he will come back if GB will reduce his contract from 3 more years to 1 year.
Its funny because all you ever hear is how GB is a world class organization and does everything the right way.
Obviously not, if Rodgers is turning down that kind of money

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They are speculating he will come back if GB will reduce his contract from 3 more years to 1 year.
Its funny because all you ever hear is how GB is a world class organization and does everything the right way.
Obviously not, if Rodgers is turning down that kind of money

Or heā€™s an entitled whiney bitch. :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info