Official 2021-2022 NFL Football Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Packers just signed QB Blake Bortles.
Very interesting. Was listening to sports radio this morning. I think it was Mike Florio talking. He is pretty confident, Rodgers will be back in GB next year. If he sits out for a year he will have to give GB around 20 million back.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Rodgers is probably the only person who knows if he will be in GB next year. Nice to have so much power.
Yup, notice how he hasn't publicly said anything about the situation. That's his escape clause to the media and fans.
"you guys made a big deal out of nothing, I never said a word about asking to be traded"

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m just hoping if they get rid of him that the Raiders go get Davante Adams, reconnect him and Carr. Id be all for that move for sure!

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think all these signings are more an indicator they either don’t think Love is ready or that they think he won’t be the future franchise QB they fell in love with on draft night than anything to do with Rodgers... Who knows though.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have said all along that the NFL going woke was going to be bad for them. Football fans aren't the type to want racism or politics shoved in their faces. As mentioned, hire for talent, not for skin color.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Anybody else thinking Jordan Love is the new NFC North Mitchell Trubisky? He has looked horrible so far. Keeps overthrowing open receivers. Rodgers is probably already counting the extra money he will get if he stays in GB.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Anybody else thinking Jordan Love is the new NFC North Mitchell Trubisky? He has looked horrible so far. Keeps overthrowing open receivers. Rodgers is probably already counting the extra money he will get if he stays in GB.
I haven't watched anything about him yet, but I truely hope AR12 is gone from GB and Love becomes the new Trubisky/Mariota/Bortles/Winston,etc.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Then one day later....

Lets take it easy on people that havent even had an NFL snap yet before we start comparing them to players with years of starting experience.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Then one day later....

Lets take it easy on people that havent even had an NFL snap yet before we start comparing them to players with years of starting experience.
Why I didnt even comment. The guy had 1 fucking practice and Flyn is well being Flyn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never believed me when I told him I personally knew people that were at Bears practices. Saying how bad Mitch looked and how he was inaccurate as fuck in practice. He was still on the Mitch hype train and praising him. But Jordan Love has one bad practice and his FIRST practice as the potential starter, and he jumps all over him lol. Pretty sure on sports radio they said that was Love's first time running anything other than the scout team since he was drafted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom