šŸ€ NBA Official 2021-2022 Bulls Thread-Weā€™re Back!!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Bing bongā€¦
CBABCBC9-CF17-4D8E-8111-1A30D39EDF21.jpeg

Reactions: Rico and Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Zac needs to stop taking stupid fucking shots late in the 4th of close games.

This shit is so obnoxious. Two huge plays down the stretch where he took stupid ass shots. One of them just happened to drop, but it was stupid. The one play where he was smart and attacked the rim and got the call, even Stacy King was saying he was surprised because Zach normally forces an off balance contested 3 in that situation. Dude is crazy talented, but just a dumb mf.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I was very skeptical as well, but it has been working. Zach needs to swallow his fucking pride at times though.
Yes you (Zach) had to carry the burden the last couple of years, but you no longer have to do that. The sooner he realizes that, the better off they will be
Zach doesn't shoot like that because he feels like he has to. He just wants to be "the guy" so bad that he does that shit. And on this team, he is definitely number 2.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Honestly I was more pissed at Lonzo for shooting 3-15 last night than anyone else. New York stopped guarding him because he was shooting like Cream Biggums out there.
giphy.gif
I don't get mad about an occasional bad shooting night. Ill get annoyed if that happens every night, like Zach taking dumbass shots in crunch time.

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
I mean I know Lonzo is a passer and defense first but you have to drain the open corner three in the NBA or youre going to be hurting your team down the stretch. Especially disappointing since he really improved his % last year and was over 40%. Bulls are pretty unstoppable if Zach, DeMar, and vucci mane have it goin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I mean I know Lonzo is a passer and defense first but you have to drain the open corner three in the NBA or youre going to be hurting your team down the stretch. Especially disappointing since he really improved his % last year and was over 40%. Bulls are pretty unstoppable if Zach, DeMar, and vucci mane have it goin
Off games happen, I'm fine with it. We have so many weapons on offense, that it doesn't matter if Zo is on fire or not.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Had a bad hammy in the 1st quarter and didnt return. Solid close out to the game.
Still so impressed with the poise of Ayo. He does not look like a rookie at all out there.
Crazy chase down block

They stole him being it was a 2rd pick, he played very well on both sides of the ball last night.
Lonzo had another bad night offensively but sure made it up on the defensive end.
He was on Harden like flies on shit, he really made Harden work for the little he got.

Reactions: Rico
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info