šŸ€ NBA Official 2021-2022 Bulls Thread-Weā€™re Back!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I mean, they're without LeBron, but they still have 2 other future HOFers in Westbrick and AD (well Melo too but that dude is like 90).

Lakers are either much worse than they appear or the Bulls are better than we think. I'm glad they didn't let that Warriors blowout get to them.
Bulls are without Vuc, so both missing a big part of their starting 5

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
They arent beating a healthy Bucks, Heat or Nets (if Kyrie comes back) team in the playoffs.
They need another quality big before we even begin to think they could beat either of those 3 teams in the playoffs.
I'm not sure about that. The NBA has totally neutered Hardens game this season. I also think Kyrie is the most overrated player in the league, perhaps ever. They basically will have to run KD in ISO throughout the playoffs, and Idk if he can sustain that through 3 rounds. They're missing more pieces than Chicago.

I don't think the Heat are all that good. Bulls matchup very well against them actually. Better starting 5, better bench, better defense, better offense.

The Bucks, yes, possibly unbeatable. They can be beaten if you can contain Giannis just a little bit. As he showed in the finals though, if he wants to score, he will, and there's nothing you can do about it. They live and die on how hard Giannis is going to go.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm not sure about that. The NBA has totally neutered Hardens game this season. I also think Kyrie is the most overrated player in the league, perhaps ever. They basically will have to run KD in ISO throughout the playoffs, and Idk if he can sustain that through 3 rounds. They're missing more pieces than Chicago.

I don't think the Heat are all that good. Bulls matchup very well against them actually. Better starting 5, better bench, better defense, better offense.

The Bucks, yes, possibly unbeatable. They can be beaten if you can contain Giannis just a little bit. As he showed in the finals though, if he wants to score, he will, and there's nothing you can do about it. They live and die on how hard Giannis is going to go.
IDK man, I guess time will tell. I'd love to see the Bulls get a top 4 seed to avoid the Bucks early.

Harden is still around 20ppg, 8rpg, and 9apg. I know your feelings on Kyrie, but the 3 of them healthy is scary imo.
I just dont like the Bulls in the playoffs the way we are structured right now. Losing Pat Williams was huge, hopefully he is back for the playoffs and they need another quality big imo.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
12 of the next 13 games are all teams that made the playoffs last season. And the 1 that didn't is Golden State. Going to be a rough stretch. This will be the litmus test for how good of a team they actually are.
Ended up going 8-5 over this stretch. Crazy, considering PWill went down for the season, Vooch missed the past 5 games, and Coby has only played 2 games this season. Things are going to get better.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'll be going to a few more too. Just gotta figure out which games. My wife has a hookup for crazy seats but can't really use it often. Thinking about holding onto that card for the playoffs.
Bulls games are one of those things I dont have a hookup on. When I was younger we did have the hookup (old chgo stadium) and got to see them win the 2nd chip at home vs Portland. Our buddies older brother worked for Andy Fran (ushers) and as long as we went in with him 2hrs prior to tip off we got in for free. We just had to go up to the SRO in the upper level.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Mine isn't for the Bulls per se, but for the NBA in general. Ive had lower level tickets, box seats, even got to go below the stadium and meet Devin Booker a few years ago when I lived in AZ.

I almost got finals tickets last year, but that was a big ask :rofl:

She usually gets me the seats for my birthday in February, so I'm sure that'll be the next game I go to. I think that's Memphis.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bulls will have to forfeit their next available 2nd round draft pick for tampering violation in the Lonzo Ball signing. Whatever. That's basically nothing.
My guys and I were just talking about that in a group text. How many 2nd rounders can you think of the last 30ish years that were actually good?
Jokic, Draymond, Kukoc, Ginobili, and we thought Jimmy Butler. But looked it up and he was the 30th in round 1.
Most 2nd rounders and some late 1st rounders have trouble making the team, especially now with the G league as an option.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
My guys and I were just talking about that in a group text. How many 2nd rounders can you think of the last 30ish years that were actually good?
Jokic, Draymond, Kukoc, Ginobili, and we thought Jimmy Butler. But looked it up and he was the 30th in round 1.
Most 2nd rounders and some late 1st rounders have trouble making the team, especially now with the G league as an option.

2nd round picks aren't shit typically. So nothing lost here.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info