šŸ€ NBA Official 2021-2022 Bulls Thread-Weā€™re Back!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm going to the Bulls-Knicks game on Thursday for Joakim Noah night. This will be my first game back at the United Center since the Thibs/Rose/Jo/Deng/etc era (mostly because I moved away, I went to several games when they visited Phoenix when they were terrible). I haven't been this excited for a team since that era, so it's fitting.
We are going Nov 10th vs Dallas. Sitting 4 rows behind Bulls bench

• Wow
Reactions: GLADIATOR and Rico

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Back to reality I suppose. :D
Nah they're going to be a solid team, they just got out worked throughout the game last night. The crowd was halfway cheering for New York because of Rose and Thibs and it being Joakim Noah night. Rose had MVP chants at the FT line early in the game.

I was impressed that they were able to lock down and bring the game back to being winnable in the final few minutes. Something we haven't seen from a Bulls team in YEARS.

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Yea that's a major blow. This was a huge year for his development :(
Dude was banged up all year, the shoulder, high ankle sprain, and now this. I feel bad for him.
The Bulls showed a lot of fight even though they were down most of the game. Not sure what was supposed to happen exactly with DeRozan and Lavine on that last play, maybe DeRozan thought he could blow past his guy to the rim instead of handing it off to Lavine.

In other news...The Windy City Bulls practice at the gym I go to in Hoffman Estates (Prairie Stone). Marko Simonovic came over to the weight room after practice. I talked to him for a couple mins and told him good luck. He might get called up sooner than we know it.

PXL_20211028_180311852.jpg

PXL_20211028_182752754.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Zach can fuck right off. DeMar DeRozan is captain now.

View attachment 104455

Zach shot them out of this game down the stretch, and DeRozan kept them in it. Dude is a legitimate MVP candidate.

This team is going to be absolutely scary when they find their identity.
I was just arguing with my buddy via text who is a big Zach nut swinger. Told him something similar about Zach

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
And back to back losses to Philly. I didn't get to watch the game, so I didn't see how they were playing. This isnt a good start to that brutal stretch of games against good teams. But great teams have to beat good teams all season and then again in the playoffs. Hoping they catch their stride soon.
They desperately need another big imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info